Two

A week later, I did my daily routine of going out to check the mail box to see if my letter had shown up. At first I thought it was empty because it normally was, but then I saw the paper with the UA emblem on it.

The whole neighborhood probably heard my squeal as I ran back into the house and practically tore the poor thing open.

"I AM HERE!"

"OH MY GOD IT'S ALL MIGHT!!! DAD ARE YOU SEEING THIS?" I yelled as I frantically looked around to see if my dad was within eye sight.

"Huh, what?" He asked, walking out of his room only to pause as his eyes locked onto the projection. "All Might..."

"Young Akaguro, you had exceptional test results. On the written exam, you placed second, as well as on your practical with a total of 76 points! One short of being first!" All Might exclaimed.

"So, we at UA are proud to tell you that you have been accepted into the hero course, class 1A!"

"I DID IT!!" I yelled, running around the house in excitement. I couldn't believe it, I had actually made it into UA!

"Congrats, Kosuke." Dad grinned at me, and I immediately jumped onto him for a hug. "I knew you'd do it."

"Thanks Dad."

~•~

School started a few weeks later. I could barely sleep the night before, so excited to see who my teacher would be, and to make some friends.

Dad made me promise not to bring any friends over, though, but he didn't say anything about me going over to their houses!

When morning came, I put on my new uniform that the school had sent me and looked in the mirror. I frowned slightly, the skirt was a bit too short for my liking, but I figured I could make it work.

After grabbing some breakfast, I rummaged around in my bag to make sure I had everything before slinging it on to my back and heading towards the school.

Most of the time, I made it a point to arrive early, by at least fifteen minutes. Walking towards the huge door, I raised an eyebrow when I saw the green haired boy from the exam standing in front of the door.

"You gonna stand there all day or are you gonna go in?" I asked as I sauntered over to him. The boy jumped, looking at me wide eyed.

"O-oh, uh, r-right.." His whole face lit up like a cherry, causing me to snicker before I opened the door.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" The dickwad from the auditorium ordered.

"Haah?" A red eyed, blonde haired male looked smugly at him. I paused to watch the exchange.

"Its the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" Dickwad told him. Stick up the ass much? I thought to myself.

"You're kidding me right?" The red eyed blonde replied, "Your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?"

I couldn't help snickering at that comment, red eyes and I thought alike.

Suddenly the dickwad paused, then put a hand over his chest. "Let's start over, I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." He introduced himself. Now I got a name, but I don't know, I might just stick to dickwad at this point.

"Somei huh? So you must think you're better than me." Red eyes smirked as he leaned forward. "I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one." Wow, I could literally feel the ego in that comment.

Iida gasped at his words, backing away slightly. "You would threaten me?! Your own classmate?" He asked, "Are you sure you're in the right place?"

"Huph." Red eyes rolled his eyes, then they landed on me. "What are you looking at?"