Four

After school I went on patrol, even though I really wanted to take a nap. It's a hero's job to fight against sleepiness and to save lives!

My hood was up as I stayed in the shadows of each alley, moving swiftly as to not be noticed. Most of the afternoon was uneventful, and as I was on my way home I heard glass breaking.

A villain had just smashed through a store's window with a bag of cash. Immediately, I pulled up my mask and went after him. Pulling up his shadow, it stopped him in the middle of the street. "Ah?! What the?!" The two started fighting. "How is this thing so powerful?! Who are you?" He demanded.

"I am Vigilante." I announced as I came out of the shadows of a nearby alley. The criminal's eyes widened.

"Oh shit." Suddenly he fainted, and I snorted. Well that was easy. Nodding to the shadow, it melted back into the ground as I tied the criminal up and propped him against one of the cars with a note on his chest.

'Robbed a store, I returned the money so have the police take him. Thx -Vigilante'

After that, I returned the money and the store owner thanked me a gazillion times. I just laughed it off and told him it was my pleasure. After that lovely encounter, I went the rest of the way home.

"Hey Kosuke, how was school?" Dad asked me as soon as I closed the door. I took off my eye mask and pulled down the other one.

"It wasn't bad." I shrugged. "My teacher is Eraser Head, by the way. Most of my class mates are pretty cool I guess."

"That's nice. And how was patrol?" He questioned as he red the paper. I snickered as I snatched the remote off the table and flopped onto the couch.

"Nahh, a few minutes ago I took down a store robber, pretty easy." I told him as I turned on the TV. "What's for dinner?"

"I'm going out again tonight, so you can have whatever you want." Dad informed me, so I just nodded as I kept my gaze on the screen.

A few hours later, Dad left me alone saying to get to bed no later than ten, and that he would be back by three. I did as told, getting Chinese take out, and finally going to bed by nine.

~•~

The next day, I lazily walked into the kitchen to have breakfast. It wasn't long until I was on my way to UA, where I was unpleasantly surprised that Present Mic was gonna be teaching us English as the first class that day. Kill me now.

Once morning core classes were over, it was lunch time. "Hey Bakugo, mind if I sit with you?" I asked as I passed him with my food.

"Tch, whatever." He grumbled, but moved over so I could sit with him. Grinning happily, I sat down and started to eat. "Hey, Blondie."

"Its actually Platinum Blondie, what do you want?" I glanced over at him. Bakugo pursed his lips before opening his mouth.

"Hey Bakubro! Mind if we sit with you man? Hey Akaguro!" Kirishima greeted, not giving Bakugo enough time to respond before he, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero sat down across from us.

Bakugo rolled his eyes at them before the three other males went into playful banter. "Bakugo, what were you just about to say?" I asked him, but he just shrugged.

"Nothing."

~•~

"I AM HERE!" All Might yelled, "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

The class started talking about how cool it was that he was gonna be the teacher, and how awesome he looked in person. I was just staring. I can't believe I'm in the same room as All Might! This is incredible!