Thirty Seven

(New schedule is starting up! That means every Wednesday, look forward to this being updated! Anyway, hope you like the new chapter. It was a bit rushed but it will get better either next week or the week after. Happy reading!)

Okay so I might be kind of heartless. Could I have helped everybody get to the camp? Yes, absolutely. Did I though? No, no I didn't. Arriving at the base of the mountain just shy of ten minutes later, I hopped off the bird's back and allowed it to sink back into the ground, going to rejoin its original.

"Hmm, I don't see anybody," I frowned slightly, shoving my hands in my pockets before I started forward towards the buildings in front of me.

As soon as I opened the door, a very big man turned towards me. I raised an eyebrow - why the is this dude in a skirt? Like I'm all for that kind of stuff but this is a training camp-

Oh, it's Tiger.

"Oh wow, didn't expect anybody this early! You're one of the UA brats, right?"

"That would be a yes," I nodded, taking a quick glance around. "So now that I'm here, what exactly can I do while I wait for everybody else?" I inquired, not wanting to just wait around and be bored however long it took everybody to get here.

"Well, is your quirk physical based?" Tiger asked, jabbing a finger at himself, "Those are my specialty!"

"Sorry, mine isn't physical based. I probably wouldn't have gotten here so first if it was," I pointed out, chuckling a bit.

"Alright then, why don't you go and explore the area? Or better yet, help me cook!" He thundered, probably not meaning to but it was still loud, making me wince just slightly.

"Um I suck ass at cooking so I'll pass," I held up my hands in surrender, "I'll go take a look around."

"Go for it," Tiger returned to making the meal, and so I headed back out into the outside world.

~•~

I had just gotten back from wandering the trails when the UA Van rolled up to the site. As Shota stepped out, I raised a hand and waved, a smug grin on my face.

"Heyyyyy guess who got here first!" I called, causing him to glance my way.

"I did."

"Wrong, Tiger can vouch I've been here for over an hour," I smirked, now standing in front of the teacher. He rolled his eyes, but sighed.

"If you say so. I'm surprised you didn't go help your friends," Shota said, to which I shrugged.

"They can handle themselves, I don't see the need."

"Oh wow, I didn't think you'd actually make it here this fast!" The brunette pussycat, whom I had not realized was there, exclaimed as she and the blonde one came over from their car.

"Yep, pretty easy," I replied.

"Didn't even fight one of my earth monsters!" The blonde pouted, her eyes narrowed at me. "Oh well, you can fight one now!"

"Oh boy," I let out a breath, not minding but also not really wanting to fight a thing made of dirt. It seemed like I didn't get much choice because a second later, a dirt monster was right in front of me.

"Get yote fucker," I smirked, raising it's shadow and allowing them to fight. The two pussycats watched it happen and I just grinned at Shota. He shook his head.

"So you're the vigilante!" The two pussycats gasped once they had managed to connect the dots. "Oh my god, that's so cool!"

"Haha, it's not that cool," I waved it off, but then they started bombarding me with questions and exclamations, all of which I tried my best to answer but it was getting a bit overwhelming.

Soon enough, everybody else got back. They were almost as dirty as the dirt monsters themselves, which made me giggle. Katsuki and Shoto sent me annoyed looks, but I just hummed and didn't make eye contact.

After Deku got punched in the balls, we were all treated to a feast before we heard to bed, a day well spent for everyone but me since I barely did jack shit. Not that I minded (well I did a lil), even though I wanted to strengthen my quirk.

Luckily, that was what was on the agenda tomorrow.

~ time skip brought to you by Deku's schedule ~

The next day, everybody was up at 5:30am, yawning and wanting to be back in our futons. "Good morning class," Shota started off, "today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength.

"Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional licence. This will allow you to face the every growing danger lerking in the darkness," He explained, "proceed carefully.

"Look alive Bakugo," The black haired pro tossed a baseball to the blonde, who caught it. "Throw that for me."

"Yeah sure, like in the fitness test," Katsuki linked it together, stepping forward.

"That's right. Your record when you first started school was 702.5 meters. Let's see if you've improved."

"Totally hasn't, not by much," I mumbled under my breath, rocking back and forth on my heels as our classmates started yelling encouragements (cough cough Kiri cough).

And then, with his signature yell, Katsuki threw the ball. It landed at 709.6 meters. A bit of an improvement, but not much in the grand scheme of things. And that's when Shota started talking again.

"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have been mostly limited to mental prowess and technical skill, with a slight increase in stamina thrown in.

"As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved much on a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to be focusing on improving powers," He said, an evil smirk darkening his face. I shivered.

"This will be so hard you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive," Shota grinned, the intimidation factor definitely coming into play.

But I was ready for this since I first applied to UA, so bring it on.