Thirty Two

"Kosuke?" Shoto's face knit in confusion as he saw me enter the dining room with his father in toe. I smiled at him.

"Hey Shoto, how goes it?"

"Why are you here?" He got straight to the point, and just before I could answer, Enji beat me to it.

"I invited her over for dinner. Is that a problem Shoto?" He gave his son a look, to which Shoto gracefully returned an even snottier look. Scoffing, he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah that's fine. Do whatever you want." He grumbled, biting his lip.

"Alright then." Enji smirked slightly, then turned to me. "Go ahead and sit down wherever, the other two should be in shortly."

"Oh, sure." I nodded, then sat myself down next to Shoto.

"Did you really come here because my old man asked?" He demanded quietly as Enji went to yell for his two other kids.

"Well yeah, we are friends after all. Didn't I tell you that?" I explained, and he shook his head. "Oh, well we are. He just didn't have a way to contact me until you, probably, gave him my number, right?"

"Yeah, he was bugging me about it a few weeks ago." Shoto groaned in remembrance, dragging a hand down his face. "Well in any case, I'm glad you're here," He smiled, "might make family dinner at least slightly bearable."

"Dang, how bad is it usually?" My eyes widened at how he described it as total chaos, lots of yelling and curses. Dang, my dad would kill me if I yelled at him. Not literally of course, probably ground me and not let me go vigilante, which would suuuuuuuck.

Just the thought of my dad caused me to frown, and to think I'm in the house of his captor. Shaking my head, I reminded myself not to hold a grudge.

"Kosuke? Are you okay?" Shoto asked in concern.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." I replied with a nod. "Totally dandy."

"If you say so..." He trailed off, seemingly unconvinced but not going to push it any farther.

"Oh. My. God. Is this the famous Kosuke that my little brother won't stop talking about?!" A girl with white and red hair asked, standing in the doorway.

"Hey get out of the way Fuyumi, I'm hungry!" An unfamiliar male voice whined, to which she just grinned and headed over to her seat. "Oh hey, it's a girl!"

"Nice to know you aren't blind." Fuyumi, I assume, chuckled slightly as her white haired brother gave her an annoyed look.

"Ahem, rude." The white haired male frowned, but then his face transformed into a smile as he looked at me. "Hi! I'm Natsuo, Shoto's older brother. Nice to meet you Akaguro!" He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you too!" I nodded with a polite smile.

"And I'm Fuyumi." The girl confirmed, "it's nice to know that Sho's making friends."

"Oh yeah, he has so many friends I don't think he knows what to do with them all." I snickered, the other two Todorokis chuckling along with me as Shoto rolled his eyes.

"Alright now that everyone is here, let's eat." Enji said, and the food was revealed. "So Kosuke, have you thought ant more about my offer?" He suddenly brought up, and I almost choked.

"You okay?!" Natsuo panicked, as did the other two but I just waved them off as Shoto patted my back.

"Um, I really don't think it's a good idea, Todoroki." I told him, making the flame hero frown.

"I think it's a great idea, you two already get along so well and I don't think Shoto would be mad about it, unlike with the others I've proposed." Enji tried to change my mind.

"Todoroki, I'm only 15. In fact, we both-" I gestured between Shoto and myself. "-are only 15. And I, for one, would not like to talk about marriage at this point in time." I lined out my argument, when suddenly Natsuo slammed his fist into the table.

"Bastard." He growled, glaring daggers at his father who looked annoyed. "I can't believe you! How could you already be trying to marry Shoto off?"

"It's never too early to start thinking about it." Enji shrugged.

"Please, not again." Fuyumi pleaded, "no fighting, can we just have a nice dinner for once?"

"Yes please. I don't want to be the reason you guys are fighting." I said sternly, causing the white haired man to look at me.

"But Akaguro! He was trying to set you up-"

"I know that, and I declined." I reminded him, "You are not going to fight for my sake."

"Yeah, sit down Natsuo." Shoto agreed, the two siblings sharing a look. With a sigh, the white haired male sat down reluctantly.

"Good. Can you pass the salt?"

~•~

"Thanks for coming over Kosuke, I'll see you around." Enji saw me off when Shota came to pick me up. I waved, getting into the passenger seat and shutting the door.

Immediately after, I let out a breath and rubbed my face. "That bad, huh?"

"You have no idea."

"I think I might have some. Anyway, was the food good?"

"Yeah, that was literally the only good thing about that situation." I groaned in exasperation. "I had to defuse four fights, four. Can you believe it?"

"Mhm."

The rest of the drive was silent, and when we got back to the house I immediately threw myself on my bed and groaned into my pillow.

My phone vibrated, and so I checked it after a second.

💥 Katsuki 💥
You better fucking answer me Kosuke.

I blinked. Twice. Thrice.
The fuck?

Then I realized something, that text was the last from a spam of them, probably around ten.

Dang, he's persistent. Apparently he also went to my house, like Shoto did, but he went today and when he saw no one there he started texting me.

Kosuke ⭐👑😏
Uhhhhhh wow thats a lot of texts. Sorry I had my phone off for dinner. I actually moved out of my house, so I probably won't be there anymore. Sorry!

💥 Katsuki 💥
You better be coming to school tomorrow.

Kosuke ⭐👑😏
Of course! Sorry for worrying you ❤

💥 Katsuki 💥
Pfft, who was worried?
...........
Glad you're okay.

Kosuke ⭐👑😏
Lmao, I'll see you tomorrow Katsuki! Goodnight 😴

💥 Katsuki 💥
Night Blondie.