Sixteen

"Now then, take your places contestants!" Midnight exclaimed, most people moving towards the entry/exit of the stadium. Todoroki and Bakugo looked at me in confusion as I sat down in front of Midnight's stage.

"Kosuke, what are you doing?" Todoroki asked me, raising an eyebrow. "Are you not competing?"

"Nope." I shook my head, giving him a wink and mouthing 'you know why'. His eyes widened before he nodded.

"Alright then." The male sighed, turning and heading for the gate. Bakugo took one last look at me, so I waved him to go ahead. He glared at me before jogging to catch up with Todoroki.

The countdown started, and as soon as the last green light went out, Midnight yelled, "BEGIN!" Everyone crammed into the doorway, making me laugh. It was very amusing watching everyone push and shove each other trying to try and get through.

"And we're off to a racing start! How about some commentary mummy man?" Present Mic suggested to Aizawa, who was watching the entrance. He turned his head slightly.

"How did you talk me into this?" He grumbled in annoyance.

"What should we be paying attention to in the early stages of the race?" The loud blonde promped.

"The doorway." Aizawa answered, not taking his eyes off of it. Suddenly, I felt the air cool down. Glancing over at the entrance, my eyes widened slightly before I shook my head.

"Damn Shoto, show off." I chuckled. I didn't really pay attention to what was happening after everyone left the doorway, just chilling on the ground. Suddenly my butt started feeling wet, so I pulled up my shadow and sat on it so I wouldn't have to sit on the wet grass.

"Uhhhhh, Aizawa what's up with your student?" Present Mic asked, looking down into the stadium. Aizawa glanced down, and immediately his facial expression turned sour.

"What the hell is she doing?" He demanded.

"It looks like Akaguro has decided not to compete! What her reasons are, are unknown!" Present Mic announced. Meanwhile, I was in the middle of the stadium, sitting on top of my shadow meditating.

"Akaguro, get up and get going." Aizawa ordered into the mic he snatched from Present Mic. I shook my head, glancing up at him.

"You can't make me!" I hollered, not moving from my meditation position. The black haired pro narrowed his eyes at me before speaking again.

"Kosuke Akaguro, I'm not going to say this again. Get your ass out there and win this before one of the three boys do." He told me sternly.

Seeing as he would get me back for it later if I didn't do what he said now like revoking my sleeping bag privileges, I begrudgingly got up and flipped him off. Then, I jumped into my shadow and sped off. It took me two minutes to get back to the stadium entrance, but by that time, Midoriya had just made it through.

"And the winner is...IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!" Present Mic shouted as soon as I got back into the stadium. I sent a sassy look at Aizawa, who rolled his eyes and mumbled something.

It didn't take long for everyone else to show up. Todoroki approached me with a solemn look. "Kosuke."

"What's up tictac?" I replied, giving him my award winning smile. The male raised an eyebrow at the nickname.

"Tictac? Really?"

"Yep." I grinned at him. He just rolled his eyes before stopping in front of me.

"I just wanted to say congrats on second, even if you started when the rest of us were over half done." Todoroki teased, causing me to laugh.

"Don't look at me! Aizawa threatened me with that look." I shivered as I remembered it. "Damn, I'm so dead."

"Don't worry, it can't be helped, especially with your secret identity." Todoroki shrugged, "I understood why you didn't want to compete, because then everyone would know who you are."

"EXACTLY!" I exclaimed, and sent another glare up at Aizawa and Present Mic. I kind of liked the fact that someone other than the teachers knew about my secret identity as the Vigilante, that way I could talk to him about things if I needed to, things the adults could never comprehend.

"So, what's your plan for the next round? Gonna sit and wait again?" Todoroki asked me, causing me to shrug.

"I don't know, we'll see." I told him. The tictac smiled slightly at me.

"Yeah, I wonder what the next challenge will be." He muttered, turning to look at his father in the stands. Just to annoy him, I started jumping up and down while waving.

"HI ENDEAVOR!!!!" I yelled, and immediately Todoroki shushed me.

"Are you nuts?"

"Possibly."

"Geez Akaguro, you really know how to get on my nerves." He groaned as he turned away from me. I pouted before throwing my arms around him.

"Come on now, cheer up! I keep telling you to let your grudge go, but do you listen to me? No! Holding a grudge is poisonous for the soul." I told him sternly as he sighed.

"Whatever Kosuke." He mumbled as Bakugo stomped over.

"I can't believe you!" He growled, shoving me off of Todoroki. I looked confused as he glared at me. "How the hell did you finish in less than ten seconds?" He demanded.

"It's the shadow thing, I go inside my shadow and it can move at extremely high speeds that way." I explained, causing the two boys to frown at me.

"You're overpowered." Todoroki muttered.

"Says someone with both ice and fire." I snorted, slapping him on the back. Bakugo rolled his eyes, growling as he glared over at Deku. I frowned at this, he must be burning with hate right now. Sighing, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What the hell are you doing Blondie?!" He demanded, trying to shake me off but I held firm.

"Let it out, I know you're pissed about Midoriya beating everyone." I mumbled, hugging him tighter as he froze. "No panic attacks today, yeah?"

"How did you-"

"Shhhhh." I shushed him, giving him a look. He sighed, wrapping his arms around me as well. Todoroki coughed awkwardly. "Wanna hug too Shoto?" I questioned with a smile. Bakugo growled possessively, so I shushed him again.

"No thanks, I'm good." the tictac shook his head. "Maybe later."

"Kay." I said, snuggling into Bakugo. His chin was resting on top of my head as we stood there in silence.

"WHAT'S THIS? ARE MY EYES DECIEVING OR IS THERE SOME ROMANCE GOING ON DOWN THERE?!" Present Mic yelled, and all cameras showed Bakugo and I on the screen. I stuck my tongue out at them while Bakugo growled.

"No, it's not romance. Those three are best friends." Aizawa explained calmly, causing the whole audience to boo.

Apparently they wanted us to be a romance thing, so I playfully kissed Bakugo's cheek before letting go. The explosive blonde immediately wiped it off, looking at me with his lips pulled back in a snarl. I just giggled as I hopped onto Todoroki's back.

"See?" Aizawa rolled his eyes at the scene. Soon after, it was time for the next activity to start.