Fifty Six

(Comment goal is still 17, so good luck and happy reading~}

- Third Person Point Of View -

"What happened, All Might?" Midoriya was the first to break the silence, moving closer to his mentor to check him over. There were no injuries, he was just a bit shaken up.

"Young Akaguro appeared," He said, causing Kacchan and the greenette to exchange a look. Another double? "She started talking about how she'd come to realize some things, and that the world could do without some people," This caught the heroes' attention, mostly because that sounded nothing like the Kosuke they knew. "And then the shadow under my feet started pulling me inside it, and the next thing I knew, I saw you both."

"...So you have no idea how that puddle of blood got there?" Midoriya gestured towards the path further ahead, and the retired hero shook his head.

"Not at all. But," He glanced down at the object clutched in his hands. "Young Akaguro tossed this to me right before I blacked out."

"Let's see it then," Kacchan snatched the note out of All Might's grip and unfolded it aggressively.

"Careful Kacchan, don't rip it!"

"I won't!" He snapped back, then narrowed his eyes at the writing. It was obviously Kosuke's, and yet every word filled him with dread. Midoriya read the note over his shoulder, his eyes widening with each word that was processed through his brain.

"I.." He gulped. "I think I know whose blood that is."

"Huh? How?" All Might looked between the two as Kacchan threw the note on the ground with a growl.

"DAMMIT!"

"What--"

"All Might," The greenette licked his lips nervously. "Akaguro might not have been dead, but she is now. That.. was a goodbye note."

Um, I've never done this before so I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but here goes. I just wanted to thank all of my friends for being there for me ever since I started going to UA. You guys are an incredible group of people, future heroes, and I'm honored to have been a part of it. You guys accepted me for who I was, baggage and all, and for that I am sincerely thankful.

The next thing I wanted to say was I'm sorry that I let you all down. I thought I was at least somewhat of a good person, but all I've done is bring pain into your lives and I'm sorry for that. I'm not sure how long the All Might ploy will hold out, but I hope I bought you guys some time. Now, individual notes, please only read your own or I might die of embarrassment.

Ahem, to Katsuki. Sorry you got dragged to the league with me, but I'm glad you're safe. You have some personality issues and we both know it, but your overarching goal is what really kept me around. I wanted to see what kind of hero you'd end up being. Please keep fighting for good and keep winning, though you should focus on improving your people skills. Thank you for being my friend, all of the sleepovers we had were so fun. Don't beat yourself up over this, this wasn't your fault, just keep going forward. Become number one, for me.

To Shoto. Thank you for giving me the privilage of being the first person to break your walls. Thank you for allowing me to be your best friend, your personal bubble of cheer, and I'm sorry you'll have to go without a personal cheerleader. Of course, I highly encourage you to get a new one, but honestly, I might be a tad bit jealous. Don't let that hinder you, though. Also, um, I know. I know that you, Iida and Midoriya were the ones to take out my dad, not Endeavor. Dad told me directly. To be honest, that hurt a bit, but I can't and won't hold a grudge for something that was inevitable. Sorry that my dad roughed you guys up, haha..

To Shinso. You were the best sidekick I could have asked for, and I regret not working with you longer. You grew so much, and I'm happy to say that you'll definitely achieve your dream of becoming a hero. When I get to Shota, I'm going to ask him to take you on, so I expect you'll do great things under his tutelage. Now, I hereby release you of sidekickship, and wish you all the best. Thank you for everything.

To the big three, yes you guys can read this together. God, you guys were so amazing and I loved the time we spent together. Hado, you're such a queen and you deserve the world, and so does Amajiki and Togata. As for Amajiki, I hope you find your positivity instead of being the shy goat that you are, and I say that with all the love I can muster. When you achieve that, you'll be able to do anything, Mister Suneater is gonna be a badass! It stinks we never got to have a proper conversation, but let's talk a lot in our next lives, okay? And to Togata, I really do hope you get to reach your goal of saving a million people, and beyond. That's all I got for you, so keep shining bright you three. I'm rooting for you!

To Shota. Um, I honestly don't know how to express my gratitude to you for everything you've done for me. You were my second father figure, and my first agrees with me that you're a good person, and a useful hero. Sorry, he wouldn't say worthy, but useful is a good second!! Now, I have a favor to ask: since I'm gonna be gone by the time you read this, I need you to take over Shinso's training. I gave him the basics and toughed him up, so it shouldn't be too hard for you. Thank you, again, for everything. Keep teaching those amateurs and turn them into great heroes for me, yeah? And keep being awesome yourself, too, pal.

That's the end of individual goodbyes, but wow, this is hard. I didn't think writing my goodbye would be this painful.. Oh well, it's too late to go back now. You all were a light in my shadow-filled world, so without that light, the shadows disappeared and became darkness.

I love you all, and I hope you can forgive me for going down the sewerslide. At least it's a one time ride, right? Ha, sorry, I'll stop now.
Goodbye,
Kosuke Akaguro
hero name Vigilante
villain name Mordred.