Five

Ojiro and I spent a while figuring out what we would do in either situation. If we were the good guys, I would go into my shadow and stealthily go to each floor and see which one they were on, which also gave me a breather so I wouldn't suffocate.

If we were the villains, I would go down to the entrance and wait inside my shadow, and as soon as the heroes were inside, I would use their shadows against them. That should keep them occupied.

After we discusses this, we headed back into the screening room. What we saw on the screen made me gasp. Bakugo had just shot off a huge explosion. "Come in! Come in Midoriya!" All Might yelled, trying to see if he was okay.

I had my hand over my mouth. Holy shit, Bakugo really does hate Midoriya, I thought to myself as I watched in horror. In that moment, I've never been more scared of someone in my life.

"Sir isn't this getting out of hand?" Kirishima commented. "That Bakugo is acting real crazy, he's gonna kill em!"

"Not so." All Might replied, catching my attention. From that huge blast, Bakugo looked like he wanted to kill him. "Bakugo, use that stored up power again and I'll stop this fight." All Might said into the mic. "Your team will loose."

This comment seemed to make Bakugo extremely agrivated. "To apply such a strong attack indoors is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting!" All Might pointed out. "That's a poor strategy, whether you're a hero or a villain. The penalty would be a massive loss of points."

This made Bakugo start shaking in what I assumed to be anger, and I bit my lip and turned away. I couldn't watch this anymore, so I tapped Ojiro on the shoulder. "Let me know when it's over, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah sure." He nodded with a smile, so I walked out of the room. At first I thought Bakugo was kind of cool, but now I see that he's driven by rage, and that's one thing a hero should never be influenced by.

Making my way down the hall, I saw Aizawa walking towards me. "Hey, what are you doing here? Why aren't you in class?" He demanded.

"Oh, uh, I was just going to the bathroom. As you probably know, there aren't any bathrooms on the training grounds." I explained nervously.

Aizawa frowned for a moment, looking me up and down with narrowed eyes. Then his gaze returned to mine, and what he said next made me gulp. "So it is true, you are the Vigilante."

"W-what are you talking about?" I stammered, and immediately cursed myself.

"Don't play dumb." Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Your quirk is exactly the same as hers, and you have the same face gear. Not to mention your weapons." He stepped forward so we were face to face. Well, more like he was looking down at me while I was looking up at him.

"Okay, you caught me." I stopped pretending, crossing my arms. "What are you gonna do about it? Turn me in? Expel me?" I challenged him. He smirked down at me.

"Oh no, you're going to wish I had done those. Because now I know you're already practically a pro, so instead of always being with Class 1A during hero training, I'm going to send you to the upper classes." Aizawa told me. "I saw you on the news yesterday. You took down a villain twice your size without lifting a finger."

"Flattery isn't my thing, so please stop." I muttered in annoyance. "I don't do the things I do for praise. I do it because it's the right thing to do."

"Fine, I'll stop." Aizawa consented. "I also want you to help teach some hero classes to both 1A and 1B."

"Oh." My eyes widened. "I don't think I'm qualified enough for that..."