Fifty Two

(Congrats on reaching the comment goal! Here's your reward: another chapter! Enjoy~}

The machine guns began pelting the area with lead, but that wasn't a problem for Mordred as she just raised her and Spinner's shadows and had them stand in the way. While shadows would usually take physical damage from blows, they couldn't die, and bullets just sort of stung in the area they hit. Neither Spinner nor Mordred cared about those sensations as they finally finished getting Stain out of the straight jacket.

By that point, the guns had run out of ammunition, and so the shadows could fade back into the ground as the three villains made a quick exit of the cell. The others had just gotten done as well, having used Big Sis Magne's quirk to get the guy out quick and easy. Mordred blinked at the person on life support. That's who All For One is? I'm a bit disappointed..badass name for no reason, huh?   "Kurogiri, we're done."

"Right," He confirmed, and extended his gates so that everyone could go through. They all reemerged at the abandoned warehouse, and their mission was officially complete. "Well done everyone."

"Kosuke, you have some explaining to do," Stain crossed his arms as he glared at his daughter. Instantly the girl sweatdropped, feeling like she was in for a lecture of some kind.

"W-well..."

"Questions can come later," Shigaraki stepped between them, both his and the hero killer's eyes narrowing. "Mordred, go scout the area and make sure we weren't followed."

"Oh, of course!" She took the opportunity to escape, quickly jumping into her shadow and making the rounds outside. As usual, it was completely abandoned, no people roaming around since it was a bit too far out of town for anyone to unwittingly show up. After securing a mile perimeter, the newly established villain returned to base.

While she had been gone, everyone had settled down and the atmosphere was a bit more relaxed. "I'm back! We are all good, and I am starving."

"As usual," Shigaraki rolled his eyes, throwing a water bottle at her, which Kosuke caught easily with a slight flinch.

"Ack, that hurt jackass!" She stuck her tongue out at him. "As much as I love water, it will give me major upset stomach unless I consume actual food with it, so--"

"We brought the food!" Toga and Dabi pranced out of a warp right next to the girl, causing her to flinch at the sudden appearance.

"Shit!"

"Give Mordred her food so she'll shut up," The handman ordered, causing the two to crack up but do as told.

"Thanks Toga," Kosuke accepted the sustenance, then hesitantly went to sit by her father.

"Shigaraki tells me it was your idea to save us," Were the first words out of the hero killer's mouth, causing the girl to hum.

"I just wanted to save you, but Shigaraki was the one that did all the work for All For One's rescue," Kosuke admitted, offering Stain a meat bun, which he took and bit into. "The rest of it is, uh, a bit of a long story.."

"Dabi said you're an item."

"He wishes," she snorted. "We had a pretty rough start, and I still haven't gotten over it, so I basically have no idea how I feel about him other than his eyes are pretty, but--

"Hey Kosuke, we should do it now while he's distracted!" Spinner whisper-yelled after scooting up next to the girl with Toga in toe, and instantly Kosuke was on board with a nod. The hero killer raised an eyebrow as the three stalked up to Dabi and then his daughter and the crazy girl pounced on him.

"What the--"

"I GOT 'IM!" Kosuke yelled.

"DO IT NOW!" Toga held on for dear life, and then Spinner punched the dude.

"AW HELL YEAH!" The three tri-fived as Dabi rubbed his cheek and wiped off the blood of his staples being ripped at. Overall, he didn't look like he really cared, and was even smiling a bit. Masochists are weird, Stain thought to himself with a disapproving expression. Stain soon felt his expression soften. While he didn't really like that Kosuke, his little hero, had turned to the side of villainy, he was more than happy seeing how at home she was with the League.

Shigaraki watched the exchange as well, tilting his head slightly. He had known it was going to happen, but seeing his three comrades so happy about being able to get one good punch in on Dabi was actually really funny. A smile cracked at his lips, and then he went back to eating his meal.

All For One had been transported to the doctor's lab once everything had settled down, and so the warehouse was soon as quiet as it had been that morning. Kosuke was snoozing in her old man's lap; Toga, Dabi, Magne and Twice were out doing who knew what, and Compress, Kurogiri and Shigaraki were just chilling around the warehouse.

"Hey, Shigaraki," Stain suddenly addressed, causing all attention to fall on him. "Kosuke has wanted to be the perfect hero since she was little. I know she disapproved of what I was doing, but she respected my viewpoint and never stopped me."

"What of it?" Shigaraki scratched at his neck with one finger.

"What I want to know," Stain narrowed his eyes at him. "Is how you got her to give up on being a hero and got her to join you."

"Kosuke's the one that came to us," Shigaraki shrugged. "Begging us to help her rescue you. So, to answer your question," He hopped down from the crate he was sitting on. "It seems your capture had a bigger impact on her than anyone could have predicted, enough to reset her entire sense of morality."

The hero killer knew that wasn't it. While Kosuke did love him astronomically, they had both known that he would eventually be arrested for killing false heroes. If anything, his daughter would maybe mourn for a few days, and then go on with life.

Something else had to be responsible for making Kosuke turn into Mordred, and it must have been much worse than just Stain's capture. However, that something seemed to either not be known by the league, or they were trying to hide it from him.

Stain couldn't figure out which option was worse. If they were trying to hide the cause, and Kosuke was still somehow buddy-buddy with them all, it made little to no sense. If they didn't know, however, then it must have been something that happened at UA, making Kosuke lose hope in heroes and defect to the side of villainy.

Glancing down at the girl in his lap, Stain stroked her hair for a moment. "What in the world happened to you, Kosuke?" he asked in barely a whisper. None of it made sense, and it only frustrated him further as he acknowledged that he would probably never know the answer to that question.