~CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!~

It was Christmas Eve in the UA Dorms and everyone was helping put up decorations. "KATSUKI STOP GIMME BACK THE ORDIMENT!" Kosuke yelled, chasing the explosive male around.

"You've had enough ordiments!" Bakugo laughed as he kept the ordinent away from the blonde haired girl. "The tree has had enough!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"You are officially cut off of the Christmas decorations!" Sero agreed, taping Kosuke so that she couldn't continue chasing after Bakugo.

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS SERO! YOU TOO KATSUKI!" Kosuke swore, making the entire class laugh.

"Whatever you say babe." Bakugo laughed before he kissed her cheek. She gave him an annoyed look as she struggled.

"Yo what up guys!" Mirio grinned as he opened the door, Nejire and Tamaki following behind him. "Whoa, what happened in here?"

"Akaguro went too far with the Christmas decorations." Kaminari explained, jabbing a finger at the girl. She growled at him, making the poor dude squeak and run away. The three third years laughed.

"Makes sense, come on let's get you untied." Mirio suggested as he and Tamaki walked over to her. Bakugo's eyes hardened.

"Nah it's fine, I got this." Kosuke shook her head, wiggling free of the tape. Mirio grinned at her with a thumbs up while Tamaki just smiled slightly.

"Hey babe, I'll let you decorate a cookie if you wa-" Bakugo didn't get to finish his sentence before the girl came running over and tackled him.

"WHERE ARE THE COOKIES?! I SHALL MAKE THEM WORTHY OF BEING CALLED CHRISTMAS COOKIES!" she proclaimed, causing the dorm to erupt in laughter.

"We came over to drop off some cider for you first years." Nejire explained as the three big shots revealed the bottles of ciders.

"Aw man, thanks guys that's awesome of you!" Kirishima took the bottles from them and headed towards the kitchen to put them in the fridge. However, before he could, an explosion came from the kitchen.

"GUYS LOOK AT THIS!" Kosuke came out of the kitchen with Bakugo, practically dragging the poor thing. She had put a fantastic costume on him, and he was seething.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!" Mina shrieked, everyone getting out their phones to take pictures. Kosuke kissed Bakugo's cheek, grinning widely at him.

"Merry Christmas, Katsuki."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight you aren't going to be able to walk."

"Looking forward to it, Santa."

(Sorry that ended a bit weirdly, idk I swear I'm not on crack 😂 anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS CHILDREN!)