Twenty

(It's the big 2-0! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, next chapter should have the Endeavor encounter and some AkaTodo going on, idk their ship name but feel free to come up with a better one. Anyway, you may continue!)

Bakugo and I made it back before Todoroki, both of us sitting down and starting to eat as the duo haired male appeared. He smiled at me slightly as he sat down, nodding to Bakugo who nodded back. I think Bakugo has a bit more respect for Todoroki now after he heard what he had been through and what he drive was.

"Akaguro! Come over here!" Yamomo called, waving at me. I held up my finger as I finished the last part of my meal.

"Hey Katsuki, can you throw away my stuff for me?" I asked as I stood up. Just as he opened his mouth, Todoroki interrupted.

"I will." He said, which caused the explosive male to growl. My eyebrows knit in confusion but I just shrugged.

"Uh, okay, see you guys out there?" I said, but it was more a question than a statement as I jogged towards Yamomo and Jiro. "What up guys?" I asked.

"Apparently there's gonna be a cheer battle between all of the girls, so we need to put these on." Yamomo held out a cheerleader outfit with pompoms. I sweatdropped.

"Uh, you sure about this Yamomo? I'm the class rep and I never heard of this."

"Mineta and Kaminari said it came straight from Aizawa, so it must be one of the side games right?" Jiro reasoned. I frowned, but slowly nodded.

"If you say so." Though I don't trust those two perverts as far as I can throw them, I thought to myself as I glanced over at where Kaminari and Mineta were standing and chatting. If this is a hoax I'm going to personally throw them and see how far they can go.

The girls all went into the locker room, changing into the cheer uniforms before heading out into the arena. "Get those thumb diggers in the air, it's almost time for the last round!" Present Mic cheered, "But before that, good news for anyone who didn't make the finals, since this is the sports festival, we've prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in!" He broadcasted, "We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!" Suddenly, he paused and leaned forward along with Aizawa. "Hold up..."

"What are they doing?" Aizawa questioned.

"Well now we know I get to throw some perverts." I mumbled to myself as we stood in a line, all decked out in cheerleader gear.

"Looks like class 1A is going full on fan service!" Present Mic yelled as Kaminari and Mineta snickered to themselves with a thumbs up. I growled, starting to march towards them and I brought up their shadows to hold them in place.

"You are going to regret this, you sick bastards." I smiled sweetly at them as they shivered in fear. Tossing both of them over my shoulder, I carried them away. "Now, since Mineta isn't in the next round, I get to throw him; I'll throw you after you loose Kaminari." I told them, and immediately they started struggling. "Oh, you want me to throw you both now?" I threatened with a smirk. When they didn't stop struggling, I pulled up both of their shadows to help me, and then I yeeted them.

They fell a few feet away from me, rolling after the cry of pain. I just smirked, walking back to the girls as the audience cheered. Before we could do or say anything, Midnight said we needed to draw lots to see who we were up against.

Todoroki and Bakugo's faces were red as I skipped over to them, grinning widely. "Hey guys! Can one of you please carry me?"

"What are you wearing?" Todoroki asked, coughing slightly as he avoided looking at me. I frowned, looking down at myself.