Thirty Six

It had been a few days since exams ended, the class had gone shopping together, Midoriya reported Shirgaraki in the shopping mall but he got away, figures.

I wasn't sure if I was happy I hadn't gone or sad cause I would have made Shirgaraki wish he hadn't come out of his hole. Sighing, I glanced over at the two bickering in the kitchen. "Guuuyyyys hurry uuuuuuuup I just want fooooooood!"

"Get out icyhot!" Katsuki finally kicked Shoto out of the kitchen, and I giggled at them as the duo haired male came over to me and laid down.

"Doing okay?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Katsuki kicked you out of the kitchen."

"...its whatever."

"Well since you were hurt so bad, you can pick the movie!" I decided, and my enthusiasm made Shoto chuckle. Rolling over, he smiled slightly at me, and I gave him a bright grin in return.

The three of us were at my old house, having a sleepover because why not. Shota thought it was just me so he let me spend the night, and the other two didn't need to lie as their parents love me.

I haven't actually met the Bakugos as of yet, but Katsuki has told me a bit about them. Apparently his mother is a fashion designer and a huge pain in the ass, while his father is a nice pacifist kinda guy. That sounded like one hell of a combination.

"We have training camp coming up soon, you think you're ready?"

"Ready? Pfffft I can't wait to get more training in! I feel like I'm at a stand still with my progress on my quirk, but I don't know.." I shrugged.

"DINNER'S READY FUCKERS!"

"WHO SAID WE'RE FUCKING?!"

"Wow so mature Bakugo."

"YOU SHUT IT ICYHOT!"

~•~

The rest of the summer break was pretty fun. On weekends Katsuki, Shoto and I would hang out at my old house and they'd hold down the fort while I patrolled in the afternoons. On weekdays I would go patrolling with Shinso.

We had become famous pretty quickly, the fact that there was another vigilante was big news. I wouldn't tell my classmates about who he was, which pissed them off a bit but they understood.

A few had asked if they could join in on the vigilante squad, but when I reminded them that it was outside the law and they could be arrested, they backed off.

Soon it was time for the summer training camp to begin. All of class 1A was gathered outside of UA as Shota gave us a talk.

"Now that you've completed your first semester here at UA, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think that these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making.

"At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become plus ultra."

"Yes sir!" The class chanted before we were allowed to chat with each other. As we were talking, out of nowhere Monoma yote himself into the situation.

"I heard some of class a is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? That must be so embarrassing! Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class! All if you must be wallowing in shame!!!!"

Then Kendo came to save the day, knocking him out. "Don't mind him." She waved before dragging him away. I snickered, what a badass.

That's right, it was both class A and B that were going to the camp. After that incident, we all loaded the two buses before we were in our way to the training camp.