Forty Four

(Hey! I was bored so low and behold I wrote a chapter of this! Hope you like it! Even if it is still more Stockholm Syndrome development~}

"As of yesterday, Kosuke Akaguro was pronounced dead after finding a cremated corpse in the possession of the villain Dabi, who was attempting to dispose of the body. We send our deepest condolences to those who knew her," The news anchor reported on the television in front of the patchwork villain.

He smirked, feeling proud of himself for having thought of faking Kosuke's death so everyone would stop looking for her and making his life difficult. Meanwhile, Toga was sitting in the room Kosuke was in, humming happily as she messed around with her knives.

After a few days of thinking about things, Dabi had allowed the deranged school girl over for one simple reason: to scare Kosuke right into his arms. At the time that Toga had attempted to harm her, Kosuke had let Dabi comfort her. That was what led him to think that maybe, just maybe, giving Kosuke a greater evil than him would make it that much easier for him to make her his without the chains, ropes and blindfolds.

Of course, he knew it wasn't going to be easy, and it might make things worse, but the patchwork villain was willing to give it a try.

They'd already worked everything out. Because Toga liked Kosuke and was willing toIt'll be perfectission to be around her, she agreed to play along with saying she broke in and that Dabi had no idea she had gotten in.

It'll be perfect, Dabi assured himself. And then a scream was heard.

~•~

Kosuke thought she was safe. Well, safer than when she'd been at the league base, at the very least. But she was proven wrong as she roused from her sleep, hearing feminine humming coming from beside her. The familiar voice caused Kosuke's blood to freeze in her veins, the terror of what might happen clouding her judgement.

"Oh, you're awake? Hi again!" Toga beamed, sensing that her prey was awake by the spiked breath. "We didn't get to finish our conversation last time! That made me really sad, so I found out where Dabi lived!"

"T-toga--"

"That's me!" The high school poser practically sang. "But I don't wanna talk about me! You have to tell me all about Izuku, kay?"

"Wh--"

"Don't worry!" She flicked one of her knives, letting Kosuke know that she was armed. "We don't have to get physical if you speak willingly!"

"... Is Dabi here?"

"Hmm?" Toga's eyes glinted as she giggled. "Guess there's only one way to find out! But do you really wanna do that, Ko-chan?"

"K-ko-chan?" She choked out, not knowing how she felt about the new nickname.

"Mhm! Anyways, you kinda smell, not gonna lie. How long has it been since you've showered?" The high school poser asked, making a disgusted noise as she waved her hand in front of her nose. "I swear, I'd take much better care of you than that loser!"

"I--"

"Don't worry, I can totally get you out of here! Oh, I didn't bring my lock picks, shoot. Well, I guess as long as you don't mind losing your hands it'll be fine!"

"Wait--" Kosuke's eyes widened through the fabric of the blindfold, fear settling throughout her body until it was the only thing she could feel. And then a hand touched her forearm, just below where the chains were attached to her wrist.

That contact was all that was needed to draw out a scream.

"Awww, you're so cute Ko-chan~" Toga snickered as the girl tried to get away from her. "Don't worry, I'm not a bad person~"

"Kosuke!" Dabi barged into the room, looking livid as he saw what position the two were in. Toga was straddling her with a knife in her hand, holding one of Kosuke's forearms, looking like a smug motherfucker in Dabi's opinion. "What the hell are you doing, Toga?"

"What else?" She teased. "Kidnapping Ko-chan and bringing her with me! She's just so cute I have to have her! I wonder what her blood will taste like?"

"Get out," The patchwork villain growled, his hand being engulfed in blue flames. The high school poser pouted.

"Don't be like that! Besides," Toga got off Kosuke, which seemed to be good as the color in Kosuke's face came back. He hadn't realized how pale she'd been, but the difference was astonishing. "Shiggy told me to crash with you for a while, so please take care of me~"

"Hand man did?" Dabi raised an eyebrow before tsking. "Like hell I'll let you stay here."

"Awww, why not?" She made a complaining noise with her throat. "I'll be good, I promise!"

"As if, how am I supposed to trust a dumb psycho?"

"Then how do you trust yourself?"

"Pfff--" the two stopped at the new sound neither of them had heard, slowly glancing at the chain girl lying on the bed as she sucked her lips into her mouth, trying to make it look like it wasn't her that just laughed.

"OH MY GAWD THAT WAS SO CUTE!!" Toga pounced on her, squeezing her middle tightly as she sort of bounced. "DO IT AGAIN!"

"Get off her ya leech," Dabi gripped the back of Toga's uniform, peeling her off the poor captive and practically throwing her towards the door.

"YOU CAN'T HOG KO-CHAN, DABI!!!"

"Get out while I'm being nice," the look in the patchwork villain's eyes told Toga that he was no longer playing around, causing her to sigh and shrug, grabbing her knives and skipping out of the room.

"BE GOOD TO HER, YOU HEAR ME?!"

"THAT'S THE LAST THING I NEED TO HEAR FROM A PSYCHO LIKE YOU!" Dabi hollered after her, grumbling annoyances as he sat next to Kosuke. She seemed stunned and confused. "Hey, you okay?"

"Y-yeah," she mumbled, nodding slightSo that's why I felt a draftshe knew where I lived," he apologized, mumbling something about her maybe having come in through the window. So that's why I felt a draft, Kosuke thought to herself.

"It's not your fault."

"I guess not," Dabi said, "Anyway, did she say anything weird?"

"She..." Kosuke flushed. "Said I smell.."

"Oh?" Dabi raised an eyebrow, a smirk sliding onto his face. "Should we do something about that?"

"Does that mean I can get out of these chains?!" The captive asked excitedly.

"Nope, sorry cupcake," Dabi unhooked her hands from the wall. "I can't risk losing you right now. Up we go," he hoisted her into his arms bridal style, causing her to cling to him since she still couldn't see. The action caused Dabi's smirk to turn smug.

What a wonderful day it's been, he thought as he walked her to the bathroom. First a laugh and now a shower, this is officially the best day of my life.