Twenty Four

(Here's another one!)

"Here comes the first round of the semi finals! They both come from hero families, making this a battle of elites. From the hero course, Tenya Iida! Verses, his classmate, Shoto Todoroki!" The match started with Todoroki blocking Iida with his ice. Suddenly, Iida did a standing long jump, which was quite impressive if you ask me.

Using his resipro-burst, Iida managed to knock Todoroki down. "That was a heavy hit! I didn't know he could kick like that!" Kaminari and Sero exclaimed. My eyes widened as he grabbed the back of his shirt and began to try to run him out of bounds before his engines stalled.

Then, out of nowhere, Iida stopped running. I couldn't see from the stands what had happened, but it didn't take long for Todoroki to freeze Iida up to his neck.

"Poor Iida." Midoriya whispered. I was kind of sad as well, but I became even more sad when Bakugo didn't come back for another good luck hug. However, his match went just as well as it most likely would have if I had given him one, because he won. It was kind of funny because after the ending explosion, Present Mic said,

"How am I supposed to commentate if I can't see?" After that match ended, it was announced who was going to be fighting next.

"Oh God, I can't watch this." I muttered to myself, getting up as I realized who was going to be fighting in the finals. My two best friends, the people I didn't want to see fighting.

"Akaguro, where are you going?" Ashido asked me, and I just smiled back at her.

"Ladies room." I replied, lying smoothly as I left the area. Suddenly, my phone rang. "Hello?"

"How's the festival going?" Dad asked, and immediately I grinned.

"It's going good, I got disqualified for cursing so no one actually saw the full extent of my quirk." I explained, "Anyway, who cares about the festival, how did your hunt go?"

"It went alright, just one false hero today, not my biggest hunt." He sighed.

"Which hero was it?"

"The turbo hero, Ingenium." Dad replied, causing me to pause slightly. I think I've heard that name before, but I don't remember where. "I'm not going to be home for a while, as I need to scope out Hosu for now. I'll be back in a week or so."

"Alright, be careful out there! Love you dad."

"Love you too kiddo. I'm proud of you." He told me, then hung up. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face after that, because who doesn't love when their parents tell them they're proud?

Since I didn't want to watch my two friends fighting, and the fact that I needed to pee, I headed to the bathroom. There, I discovered I had started my period, and I thanked my lucky stars that the school supplied pads.

~Third Person Cause Dramaaaaaaaa~

Meanwhile, Todoroki was staring at his hand, deep in thought about his mother and his quirk. However, this was interupted when Bakugo kicked the door open. The two looked at each other, each with mild surprise on their faces.

"Hey what the hell are you doing in here?" The blonde demanded, "This is my space to- Ah crap this is waiting room number two?!" Todoroki gives the blonde one last glance before going back to his thoughts, causing Bakugo's irritation to spike.

"Alright fine, so I may have walked into the wrong room, but don't think that means I'm not gonna be on top of my game, you got that?" He slammed his hand on the table, lighting an explosion next to Todoroki. "You better bring all you've got to this IcyHot!" The duo haired male didn't move, the only thing different was his eyes that were wider than they had been.

"Midoriya."

"Huh?"

"He said the same thing." He brought his hand up so he could look at it, "That fool. Instead of trying to win the match himself, he focused on breaking my walls." Glancing over at Bakugo, he continued, "You guys were childhood friends right? Was he like that when you were kids? So helpful?" Immediately, Bakugo flashed back to when Deku had tried to save him from the sludge villain, and when he had first started hating him that time he fell into the river.

"What has he got to do with any of this?" Kicking the table away, he glared at Todoroki. "It's all between you and me now. The only other person that's got anything to do with this is Kosuke." Bakugo growled. "I'm going to make this very clear, she was my friend first, so no matter what sort of thing is going on between you, she's mine."

"Kosuke isn't your property, Bakugo." Todoroki mumbled, "But the way you're saying it, do you have a crush on her?"

"Huh?" Bakugo's eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about? Of course not!" He denied, but Todoroki just hummed with a knowing look. "Focus on the match. That's the only thing I give a damn about. Whatever your family problems are, whatever you're feeling, none of that crap matters, just make sure you don't hold back!" He yelled, "Use your flames on me. I want everyone to know I beat you at your best. I want her to know, I'm better than you." He finished, and the door slammed shut behind him.