Announcement

Hello all, and welcome to Vigilante! This is the female version, where our lovely main character is female! There is a male version, but it is slightly different since guys and girls react to situations differently~

For those of you who want to share memes and connect with me and the people on here more, head over to my Instagram!

I will be making a meme chat, and if you guys really want, I will make a roleplay chat where we can be characters from bnha! This has not been established yet, though.

My user is the same as it is on here, so head over and message me! I already have a different fandom chat going on so you'll have to differentiate yourself as a BNHA person when you message me.

If you don't message me, I will most likely message you by saying:

Wattpadio bro?

I do this with all of my new followers on that account. Anyway, hope you guys are ready to continue the journey with Kozuke (shit I almost said Kazane lmfao) and to see it until the end!

Let me just tell you, this is not going to be a normal BNHA fanfic. Get ready for angst, fantasy (oop spoiler), rape, manipulation, regret, suicide, and so much more.

If you're not ready for that, get out now.

I will put trigger warnings but they are crucial to the story so you really can't skip them. They will shape Kozuke into the hero she is meant to be.

This is not going to be a normal fanfic.

Also, one more thing because I'm tired of seeing comments about it:

STAIN DOES NOT DIE OKAY

Merci~