Fifty Three

(Welcome back to another chapter, everyone! Let's get to 17 comments this time, shall we? Then good luck and happy reading!)

"Ehehehehe I'm so excited~" Toga sang. It was the next day, and their next plan was about to go down. They had no time to waste; they needed to move before the heroes could get themselves reorganized from the Tartarus attack.

Stain had wanted to leave early in the morning, stating that he still wasn't too keen on being a part of the league, and that he didn't want to burden them. Of course Toga and Dabi had fought tooth and nail to keep him there, but it had been Kosuke that managed to get him to stick around for one more day, saying they needed him for the next mission as backup. After that, he would be free to leave, and so the hero killer had agreed.

He hadn't heard when Shigaraki and Kosuke had announced that today was the day they were going to kill All Might, which was on purpose. It was the 5th of September, and school had just started two days ago. "Apparently Midoriya and Bakugo are on house arrest," Kosuke reported what she had heard when she scouted around the UA grounds. "So we need to draw them out, and that's where Twice comes in."

"Mhm for sure! Can't Toga just do it?" His two personalities were once again of different opinions, but they all knew he'd do what he was told.

"It's too dangerous for her since it's very likely Bakugo will figure out the ruse," Shigaraki supplied.

"As much as I wanna have some alone time with Izuku, I just can't risk it," The villain pouted.

"Twice, Dabi and Magne are going to be the ones to deal with Midoriya and Bakugo, and as for our objective," she glanced around, making sure everyone was paying attention. "Our target likes taking jogs in the campus forest, so that's where I'll be going along with Stain, Kurogiri, Mr. Compress and Toga," Kosuke told the group, and her father nodded his approval.

"How are we getting inside?" Dabi asked a second later.

"I'm taking my dad and Kurogiri with me under the UA walls," Kosuke explained. "Once we're inside, the security walls are practically useless. Kurogiri can warp all of you to where we are, and then we can go from there."

"Alright then," The patchwork villain smirked lazily. "And when do we start this mission?"

"In three hours," Shigaraki exacted. "Which gives you plenty of time to do whatever it is that you need to do." Three hours from then, all of the students would be back in class right after lunch, and no one would be the wiser.

"Dad, here's your costume back," Kosuke sheepishly handed the clothes back to Stain. "Since you'll probably need it more than I will."

"Thanks," He patted the girl's head with a smile. "You looked really good in it."

"..Glad you think so," she flushed, happy that her most important person thought she could pull off his look. Then a determined expression crossed the girl's face. "I'll be counting on you to back me up, dad."

"Nothing will happen to you while I'm there," This time, he shoved his daughter's head away, and they both snickered at the familiarity. Once they had gone their separate ways to prepare, Kosuke donned the clothes she had been wearing on the night of the attack on the training camp, just for a bit of theatrics. She also washed out her hair so that it was a bright white once again.

Three hours flashed by, and soon Kosuke was standing with her father and Kurogiri, both ready to travel with her via her shadow. "Get going," Shigaraki ordered, and so that's exactly what the three of them did. It took two minutes to get there and less than two seconds to go under the wall and arrive in the forest or UA High School.

Once Kosuke noted that no one was around, she and the others popped out. Kurogiri warped the rest of the League to their location, minus Dabi, Twice and Magne which he had warped to the street opposite the dorms earlier, and then they all set out.

Inside the dorms, Bakugo and Midoriya were doing chores when the former saw a flash of white hair. He knew that hair anywhere, so he cursed and instantly dropped what he was doing to run outside, which of course caught his house-arrest partner's attention. "Wha--Kacchan, where are you going?!" He called, chasing after him.

However, the blonde didn't respond, focusing on predicting the person's path. Something was either terribly wrong or shining good luck on them. If that white head was really who he thought she was, then that means she escaped the bastards that caught her, finally, and she was running.

Either that, or it was Twice or Toga impersonating Kosuke. He'd have to figure it out, but for now, the only thing on his mind was getting his best friend back. "KOSUKE SLOW DOWN DAMMIT!" He yelled once he'd gotten within a few feet of the girl, but was unable to actually catch up.

At that yell, she yelped and fell flat on the pavement, and instantly Bakugo sweatdropped. Yeah, that's Kosuke alright, he decided as he finally got over next to her. "What took you so long?"

"K-katsuki," Kosuke sobbed as she looked up, physically wrecked and exhausted. There were burns all over her body, some bite marks, and some major bruises. "I.."

"You're safe now, come on," He offered the girl his hand, and of course that was when the nerd showed up.

"KACCHAN!" He shouted as he closed in on them, then his eyes widened at who he saw with him. "KACCHAN GET AWAY FROM HER! THAT'S DEFINITELY TOGA!"

"NO IT'S NOT YOU DAMN NERD!" he hollered back with a growl-like sigh.

"AKAGURO WAS CONFIRMED DEAD, REMEMBER?! THAT CAN'T BE HER!" Midoriya pleaded for his childhood friend to listen to him.

"That staple bastard got you good," Bakugo finally pulled Kosuke up, hugging her tightly. "But you don't have to worry about that ever again."

"Y-yeah," Kosuke hugged him back, sobs still racking through her. A little ways away, Dabi pressed his ear piece.

"Mission is going smoothly, what about you?"

"We're just about to get started," Shigaraki replied, having just spotted All Might's figure jogging towards them. Giving Kosuke a look, they both nodded. "It's showtime."