Thirty Four

(So apparently I will be updating this twice a week, and I'm gonna start taking Sunday off from updating any of my stories. Monday and Thursday will be this story's update days.)

After school, Kosuke waved goodbye to her classmates and nodded to Aizawa, letting him know she'd be going out and vigilanting.

Heading to the support department, Kosuke smiled as she saw Shinso and Powerloader talking. "Yo, what's up guys? How's the costume?" She asked as she set her things down and joined the two.

"It looks doable, I can get it back to you in three days tops." Powerloader said, so Kosuke nodded.

"Sounds good, thanks man." She handed him a roll of money, to which he took and stuffed in his pocket. "Alright, see you later." She told him before glancing at Shinso, "as soon as you have the hero costume you can join me. For now you can head to the dojo if you want to work out, I'll be by after patrol. Also you need a hero name."

"Already thought of one," Shinso smirked, "Mindjack."

"Hot." She smirked back. He nodded, then the two left the support department and went their seperate ways.

~•~

The next few days flew by, and apparently finals were coming up. Kosuke crammed during her lunch to make sure she knew everything, having Aizawa there with her to help.

After the three days were up, Powerloader did as promised and showed up the Wednesday morning with Shinso's hero costume. "It's all in here." He said, handing the suitcase to the purple haired boy.

"Thank you." Kosuke nodded to him, then gestured for Shinso to leave with her. They left, storing the suitcase in Shinso's locker.

"I took your advice about the hairspray." He mumbled as he shut the locker door.

"Oh nice, what color?" She asked excitedly.

"Black." He shrugged.

"Dude you're gonna be so cool and intimidation, I'm so excited!" Kosuke beamed. Shinso blushed slightly but nodded.

"Me too. So I can go on patrol with you today?"

"Yep! Pretty exciting huh?" She teased, smirking before the bell rang. "Oh shit, gotta go!" She squeaked, running in the direction of her class.

Making it just in time, Kosuke panted hard as she sprawled into her seat. "The hell were you doing to make you so late blondie?" Bakugo asked in annoyance, she just sent him a lazy smirk.

"Oh nothing." She winked playfully, making the explosive blonde frown.

"Tsk, whatever." He rolled his eyes as Aizawa got out of his cocoon. The rest of the day went like the others in the week had, until after school.

"See you guys tomorrow!!!" Kosuke squealed as she practically dashed out of the classroom. Everyone sweatdropped.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang Shinso, you clean up weeeeeeell!" Kosuke complimented as they both finished changing

"Thanks! Um, question, why are you wearing... Uh, that?" Shinso asked awkwardly, biting his lip.

Kosuke was wearing her father's spare costume, and the fact that she literally looked like the female version of him kind of scared Shinso.

"Because I'm honoring him." She shrugged, "oh right, I forgot you don't know. He's my dad." She explained, walking out of the changing room, leaving a stunned Shinso to process what she had said.

After snapping out of it, Shinso hurried to catch up with her. Deciding not to ask, he kept silent as they exited UA. "Okay the main thing about being a hero is being connected with the people. I once caught a gang leader because of a shopkeeper's change in body language."

"Wow, that's really subtle." The male looked surprised, but Kosuke shrugged.

"Yeah, but that's what really being connected is about. Gotta have the public's trust." Suddenly there was a scream, causing both to stop for a second then sprint towards where it had come from.

{⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠}

"P-please help! H-he's gonna kill me!" A female, not older than eighteen, screamed as she collapsed at the top of the stairs leading to a basement.

"Mindjack, go check out the basement while I help her!" Kosuke ordered, immediately dropping to her knees beside the girl. "Miss I need you to come with me so I can keep you safe."

"Thank you, s-so much..." She hiccuped.

"Of course. Now can you tell me what hurts?" She got right down to business, ripping off a piece of her costume and waiting for the girl to speak.

"M-my head, a-and my arm, and my l-leg. H-he broke them both!" She started crying again, on the verge of hysteria. "He almost killed us..."

"Us?"

"Vigilante! We have a problem here." Shinso's voice came through the com link. "I think this guy is a sex trafficker. There are at least eight girls down here."

"We sure came at the right time," Kosuke muttered to herself as she started to wrap up the girl's head. "Did the find the perp?"

"Yeah, easy as pie. He's tying himself up right now." He replied.

"Everything will be okay miss, the man won't hurt you or anyone else ever again." Kosuke smiled at her. "My partner made sure of it."

"I-is he d-dead?"

"No, he's going to live. But the rest of his life is gonna be behind bars, isn't that awesome?" She told her, and the girl hesitantly nodded. "Alright I need you to do something for me, I need you to be the rock for the other girls, have them wait outside for the cops okay?"

"W-what about you?" The girl asked, still scared.

"I'm the vigilante, need to stay off the radar~" She giggled, then patted her none injured shoulder. "I believe in you."

"Called the police, they said they'll be here in four minutes." Shinso reappeared, a bunch of girls flowing out of the basement door.

"Good, now let's bounce." Kosuke said, so the two vigilantes left the girls there, and went off to do more illegal heroing.