Nine

"What? Real villains? No way." Kirishima muttered, "How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah Thirteen, why are the alarms going off?" Yaozorozu asked her, wading her way to the front of the students.

"Good question, I'm not sure." Thirteen responded honestly.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains has a quirk that's masking their presence here." Todoroki observed.

"They chose this secluded facility at the exact time a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing, but they've thought this through. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind." He paused, looking concerned. "But what is it?"

Everyone seemed to be shaking in their boots as Aizawa went over to Thirteen and gestured for me to follow.

"Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they have the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too." He frowned, then glanced behind him.

"Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." Aizawa told him, and he immediately did as told.

"What are you going to do?!" Midoriya jumped in worriedly. "You can't fight them on your own, there's too many of them, even if you can nullify their quirks." He said, and this caused me to roll my eyes. Midoriya needs to grow up, pros need to be prepared for anything, and I know Aizawa always is.

"Your fighting style isn't suited for this, your power is best suited for stealth and one on one fights, that's not going to help with a group." Midoriya looked down sadly.

"You can't be a pro if you've only got one trick." Aizawa replied, barely glancing at him. "I'll leave them to you, Thirteen. Vigil, let's go." He jumped off the ledge and I followed after him, smirking as a drew my swords. It's been a while since I've actually had to fight, hopefully I won't be too rusty.

"Hey wait a second, why does she get to fight huh?" Kirishima asked, confused since the rest of them were being forced to evacuate.

"I can't tell you the exact reason, just trust that she and Erasure will keep you safe."

"I'm not worried about that, I'm worried that maybe she won't come out of this alive." Kirishima muttered.

"She's come out of a lot worse with barely a scratch, trust her." Thirteen responded as they all started to run.

Back to me and Aizawa, we were fighting villains left and right. While they were busy fighting their shadows, I would pop up from time to time and slash their legs so it would be hard to move.

After a while, I was starting to feel dizzy. I was controlling too many shadows, normally ten is my limit but by my count, I was doing twenty. Fuck, I'm gonna die, I thought as my body suddenly froze.

Side effect of my quirk, paralysis. If I overuse my quirk, then I can't move for about five minutes or longer.

Luckily I had sensed that I was nearing my limit, so I had gone to the edge of the battlefield, hidden by a tree.

When I was finally unfrozen, I plunged back into the battle. Luckily, even though I was paralyzed, the shadows still kept fighting. Most of the villains were KO'd so I focused my efforts on the ones that weren't.

Looking over, I realized mist portal guy had left. Maybe I could get the other two main bosses down, and spare Aizawa the work.

I slipped into my shadow and popped back out in front of the hand man. "Sup fuckers?" I smirked, raising both the bird like boy and hand man's shadows.

"Nomu, take care of her." Hand Man ordered, so bird brain started towards me only to get blocked by his shadow. I smirked; this was going to be interesting.

I had eight shadows up at that point, so I wasn't worried that I would freeze again. And since Hand man and Bird brain were busy fighting themselves, I had time to go check on Aizawa.

Slipping back into my shadow, I popped back out next to Aizawa. "You doing good? Need any help?" I asked him, and he gave me a look.

"No, you've done more than enough." He told me, "We're almost done here, and as soon as the two bosses are down, we'll go help Thirteen." Aizawa explained the game plan.

"Sounds good Aizawa." I nodded before slipping into my shadow again. I popped out behind Hand Man and slashed the back of his knees. Jumping back into my shadow, I yeeted myself at one of the villains going for Aizawa. “GET YOTE!”

“Did you just use yeet in the past tense?” Aizawa asked, aghast. I shot him a grin as I knocked the villain out.

“You betcha!” I called just before I jumped into my shadow. Popping back out in front of the two boss villains, my eyes narrowed. Hand Man was having a tantrum as Bird Brains got wrecked by his shadow and Hand Man’s.

“YOU!” Hand Man yelled, running at me. I snickered at his outstretched hand as he rushed towards me. He probably was aiming to hurt me, but I was one step ahead. Slipping into my shadow, I popped back out behind him and slashed the back of his knees again.

Hand man fell to the ground, most likely having been planning on tackling me. I laughed. “Got to do better than that to catch me, Hand Man!” Smirking, I glanced over at Bird Brains to see him flying out of the USJ. I looked impressed as I nodded to the two shadows.

“What have you done to my Nomu?!” Hand Man demanded, slowly getting up as he glared at me. I shrugged.

“I’m not explaining my quirk to you, Hand Man.” I snickered, then nodded to Aizawa. He nodded back. “Why don’t you go help Thirteen? I’ll handle Hand Man.” I offered.

“Alright, be careful. I don’t trust him.”

“Dude, I wouldn’t trust him with my shit, but that's not important right now. Go help Thirteen." I told him.

"Don't get used to giving me orders, Vigil." Aizawa scowled before running towards the stairs to go help Thirteen with Misty. Damn, I'm almost as good at giving nicknames as Bakugo is!

"Vigil? As in Vigilante?" Hand Man asked, glaring up at me. I nodded.

"Yeah, don't ask me why he calls me that, though. I told him not to." I explained with a shrug. His eyes narrowed.

"How come you're here, at UA? Aren't you already a pro?" He fired questions at me.

"Dude, I'm not a pro hero. That's why they call me the Vigilante, because I'm doing hero work outside the law." I told him. After that, he stayed mostly silent other than scratching his neck. "Bro, don't do that, you're gonna rip your skin open if you keep scratching." I warned him, but he just glared at me.

Suddenly, Mist showed up. "Tomura Shigaraki, it is time to go. I could not stop one of the students from leaving the building. The pros will be here soon."

"Kurogiri, you idiot. If you weren't our warp gate, I'd-"

"Hey whoa, not that I want to interrupt this touching moment, but you guys aren't going anywhere." I told them, causing Mist to glance at me.

"Ah, who is this?"

"She's the vigilante." Hand Man, wait no, Shigaraki said as he slowly got up. "Take us home, Kurogiri."

"I think not!" I yelled, about to jump on them when Kurogiri surrounded Shigaraki and both of them disappeared. I landed in my shadow, so it didn't hurt. Popping back out, I scowled. "Damn, how did I let them get away even though they were five feet away from me."