Ending Notes

Yes

Yes.

It is as you all fear.

Vigilante [female version] has officially ended.

First off, thank you all for joining me and Kosuke on this journey, we really appreciate it.

Thank you for commenting, I always loved reading and responding to them. Of course, you had incentive with the comment goals, but still.

Okay, since this is my notes, don't mind me as I go off on a bit of a tangent. I am also willing to answer any questions you might have!

Technically, the pairing for this story was going to be polyamerous with Todoroki and Bakugo sharing Kosuke, which only sort of happened in the coma world. And yes, the fantasy AU part of this story was induced from Kosuke's comatose!

I'm sure some people are mad about how it ended, and that's okay. This story was always meant to be a tragedy, which is what the warnings in the first chapter were about. Plus, forcing Kosuke to live on would have been crueler after everything she went through.

I was also kinda bored with Vigilante as a whole, and it was hard for me to write a female main character from how uncomfortable and dysphoric it made me feel.

But anyway, moving on. I want to thank you all again. You've made this experience really wonderful. This is my fourth completed story, and my first BNHA story attempt, so that's pretty cool.

I love you all, I know it ended abruptly, but I'm glad you guys stuck with me to the end.

Now then, I'll see you all in the comments, or in some of my other stories! Shameless self promo, but I currently have one other BNHA story in the works, which is called Atomic Struggle, so you all should check it out if you're into overpowered main characters.

I also have fanfics of Haikyuu, Kuroko No Basket, Fate, Attack on Titan and Mo Dao Zu Shi, all of which I highly recommend! But whatever floats your boat, you're the readers.

Feel free to reread and comment what your favorite chapter, scene, quote or line is! I look forward to seeing what everyone chooses~ Good luck, hydrate, and stay safe!

Sincerely,
Kai Wayland