Six

The next day was chaos. Reporters flooded the way into UA, making it almost impossible to get through without getting asked about All Might. Luckily for me, I just used my quirk and went under them. I popped back out behind a bush so no one would see me.

"Man, that was close." I muttered as I dusted myself off and grabbed my bag out of my shadow. Then I walked the rest of the way to the front, only to hear a scream. Glancing back, I realized one of the reporters had triggered the security walls.

Idiot, they must be a novice, I snickered to myself as I walked up the steps. "Vigil."

"Please tell me you aren't gonna start calling me that, Aizawa." I grumbled, glancing at the pro.

"We're gonna be doing rescue training tomorrow, so I'm going to need you to help out in teaching rather than actually doing the exercise." He explained.

"Yeah sure, sounds good." I agreed. "Is it gonna be just you and me?"

"No, Thirteen and All Might will be there as well." Aizawa told me, which caused me to frown.

"That sounds like plenty of experienced pros to help us out, why do I have to?" I whined.

"Because there's more than three disaster sites." He retorted, making me roll my eyes with a pout.

"Fine, whatever."

"Also, the principal wants to see you during lunch." Aizawa stated casually. My eyes bulged.

"WHAT?! WHY DOES THE PRINCIPAL WANT TO SEE ME?!" I yelled.

"Calm down, I don't know why he just told me to tell you." He mumbled calmly as I hyperventilated. "Breathe, Vigil."

~•~

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." Aizawa commented. "I saw the video feeds and went over each team's individual results. Bakugo,"

Said male looked up with another 'tch'. I glanced behind me. "You're talented, so don't sulk like a child over your loss, okay?" Aizawa said, and Bakugo looked away.

"Yeah whatever." He grumbled in response, his eyes locked on mine. Immediately I looked away, causing him to 'tch' again.

"And Midoriya." He said, the green haired male looking ready to be criticized. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again." Aizawa muttered as he looked over the papers in his hands, which I assumed where the results.

"Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here." He paused, looking down. "But your quirk will be really useful once you get a handle on it." Midoriya looked up at him, his face bursting with happiness. "So show a little urgency, huh."

"Right!"

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa stated, and everyone immediately paled. "You all need to pick a class representative."

At this news, everyone seemed relieved and started jumping at the chance. I really didn't give a shit, so I sneakily stole Aizawa's sleeping bag. "Akaguro, give me my sleeping bag."

"You're no fuuuuuun!" I whined, but tossed it over to him.

"SILENCE, EVERYONE PLEASE!" Iida yelled over the chaos of more yelling, causing everyone to look at him. "The class representative's job is to lead others, that's not something that just anyone can do." He rationalized. "You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically."