Forty Three

"Hey cupcake," Dabi greeted as he entered her room

"Hey cupcake," Dabi greeted as he entered her room. Kosuke sent him a glare, to which he just grinned. "Guess what~"

"What," She stated blankly, not really caring and just wanting him to leave so she could be alone in the familiar darkness.

Instead he made his way over to her bed and sat down next to her, hanging keys in her face. "Shigaraki said I can take you home with me today." 

"Oh great," Her eyes lit up at the thought of being in a home that didn't house several villains all at once, and with a bigger chance of escape.

"The only thing is that I have to knock you out so you can't escape," Dabi explained, causing the female to frown and sigh. 

"Whatever, at least it will be easier to escape from your house than here," Kosuke stuck her tongue out at the patchwork villain, who laughed.

"You wish. Don't struggle, unless you want me to knock you out for real," Dabi said, sticking her with a needle. The platinum blonde female didn't struggle, not wanting to hurt herself more. 

"What was it?"

"It'll knock you out pretty quickly, so I won't have to hurt you," He said, and it was true to his word as less than five minutes later, Kosuke was out for the count. Unlocking the handcuffs that kept her restrained on the bed, Dabi picked her up bridal style and walked out of the room. 

“See you guys later!” Toga called, waving her hand wildly as Shigaraki and Kurogiri remained at the bar. 

“Don’t let her escape, Dabi,” Shigaraki muttered, to which the patchwork villain laughed with a deranged glint in his eyes.

“You know I’d never let what’s mine leave me.”

“That’s what I’m counting on,” Shigaraki rolled his eyes. He didn't like that Dabi went against the plan and brought another hero to the hideout, but the handiman knew that look in the other villain's eyes. He had no intention of putting out the fire Kosuke Akaguro apparently started within Dabi.

"I'll come visit some time!"

"Like I'd let you even near my place," Dabi spat, making the school girl pout.

"But Kosuke's so cute and I wanna-"

"Shut up and don't even think about it, ya crazy psycho bitch."

During this exchange, Bakugo was glaring at the girl in the villain’s arms. How was she so weak as to let him rape her? And letting him knock her out so he could take her away to some other random location. Didn't she know not to let them take you to a second location?!

The two males locked eyes for a moment, and the possessive glint in Dabi’s eyes returned. Bakugo tsked, looking away as the villain walked past him with the unconcious girl in his arms as Kurogiri warped the two away.

~•~

Light, Kosuke could feel the warmth of light on her face. Ah, I missed this feeling, she thought with a hum. "Good morning cupcake," Dabi greeted.

Immediately her eyes shot open, but there was cloth over them. Smart, considering the fact that she couldn't use shadows she couldn't see. "Dabi?"

"That's right," He smiled, pecking her forehead as she flinched. "Everything went smoothly, so we're now at my place. How are you feeling? The drugs should be out of your system by now considering it's been three days."

"Three days?!" Kosuke gaped, trying to move her hands but they were once again chained above her head.

"Yeah. Actually, there was an attack on the base the day I took you to mine, right after I left actually. Sad to say, All For One got his ass captured after messing around with All Might," He informed her, and her heart sank at his next words. "Apparently All Might is retiring, since the battle took everything he had. Pretty sad."

"You don't sound sad at all," Kosuke grumbled, flipping so that she was facing away from where his voice was coming from.

"One less actual hero around," Dabi shrugged. "Actually, two less since you're here."

"And who's fault is that?" She asked, glaring through the blindfold.

"Yours for being so damn cute."

"Barf."

"Haha," Dabi laughed, running a hand through his hair. "Anyways, the league won't be doing much for a while so I get to spend most of my time with you," He nuzzled her neck, causing a shiver to run down her spine and a foreboding feeling of dread to descend upon her.

"Wait, no-"

"Don't worry, that was a one time thing," Dabi answered without needing to know what she was going to say. "Unless you ask first, that is."

"As if," She wanted to elbow him so bad, but instead she used her leg to kick back at him since they weren't restrained. Sadly for her, he dodged.

"Nice try. Want some food? Or bathroom?"

"... Both," Kosuke answered hesitantly. She needed to keep her strength up and she felt like she was gonna wet the bed if she didn't get to the toilet soon.

Even if the thought of making Dabi sleep in a peed in bed sounded nice, he would probably make her sleep with him in that bed too and Kosuke was not into that. "Alright, up we go," He lifted her up, making her gasp as he took her over to his bathroom.

She didn't complain as she sat on the toilet, but she blushed as it was still embarrassing even if he had seen it all before. Kosuke hoped to God he didn't have a body fluid kink.

Luckily for her, Dabi didn't.

He was too busy staring at her intensely, but she didn't notice as she was too busy being embarrassed. Once she was done, Dabi took Kosuke back to the bed and reattached her. "I'll be back with food, I love you," He pecked her forehead, and she scoffed as he walked away.

"You barely know me.. Love?" Kosuke rolled her eyes angrily.

Soon after, the patchwork villain returned as promised with food. Kosuke thanked her lucky stars when he fed her normally. What was even weirder was the fact that she felt so comfortable as she chatted with him as they ate.

What's wrong with me?

(Heyo! Impromptu update because I felt like I wanted to write some of this! Hope you guys like it~ idk if I'll get back in with updating this since this was a pretty out of the blue urge, but who knows.)