Three

There were eight tests that we did, the first being a fifty meter dash. This should be easy, my shadow moves extremely quickly when I slip inside it, and all I have to do is poke my head out while crossing the finish line.

I was up against Iida, making me smirk. Aizawa gave the go, and I immediately slipped into my shadow. When I slipped back out, Aizawa had a frown on his face as he watched me.

"One point five seconds!" The robot announced, causing most of the students to gasp.

"Three point four seconds!" It announced again as Iida passed the finish line. I jumped out of my shadow with a smirk on my face.

"Dude, that girl is faster than the guy with engines in his legs! That's crazy!" One of the students said to another, and they all started mumbling about me. I smirked as I walked away.

After that came the grip strength. Deciding to go all out, I took control of everyone's shadows and used them. I felt a bit faint, but the result was worth it.

"Holy shit, how'd you get that high?!" Someone asked, and I shrugged.

"I just used everyone to help me boost my own score." I explained as I lifted the grip gadget. It had the number 1257kg on it.

After that, everyone wanted to be my friend, it was kind of funny how they were pushing and shoving to get a chance to talk with me.

The next challenge was the standing long jump. That should be interesting, I thought to myself as I rose my shadow out from the ground. I used it to boost me through the air.

Next up after the long jump came the repeated side step. I couldn't really think of a good way to use my quirk for this so I just did it normally.

That was kinda weird that Mineta got the best score on that, I thought to myself as we headed to the next challenge. The next three were pretty uneventful: distance run, seated toe touch, and situps.

Finally, the last one was ball throw. Bakugo had already went, so it was everyone else's turns. When the girl called Ururaka went, her score was infinite, which was quite impressive. I'll just use her shadow.

At the end of the ball throw, the green haired boy was going. I frowned, I hadn't seen his power yet so I was kind of wondering what it was.

Then he threw.

What the hell? It barely went anywhere. Then I saw a glow out of the corner of my eye, and I realized why. Aizawa had taken away his quirk.

Midoriya and our teacher then had a bit of a heart to heart, I couldn't exactly hear what they were talking about though.

"Take your final throw." Aizawa told him, releasing him from his capture scarf. Midoriya looked like he was intensely debating with himself as the black haired pro put eye drops in his eyes.

Then the green haired boy got a determined look on his face, and went to throw. My eyes widened as the ball shot through the air, but then they trailed down to his finger. It looked broken, what the hell?

"Mr. Aizawa," He started, making the pro look up from his phone. "You see? I'm still standing." He said as he clutched his hand.

"This kid." I knew then and there that Aizawa wasn't going to expel him, even if he came in last.

Everyone was commenting about the throw as I looked around, until my eyes landed on Bakugo. He looked shocked, his mouth open and his eyes wide.

Suddenly his whole expression morphed from shock to anger, all focused on Midoriya. His hands started sparking as he glared hard at the green haired boy, then he started running. "Hey! DEKU YOU BASTARD, TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!" He yelled, sprinting at him with his hand outstretched ready to do exactly as he said he would.

Midoriya looked like a frightened cat, his hair standing on end as he screamed. I was about to step in when when the capture weapon made a come back and stopped Bakugo from reaching Midoriya.

"What the hell?" Bakugo gritted as he looked back at Aizawa. "Why the hell is your scarf so damn strong?!"

"Because it's a capture weapon made of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy." Aizawa answered calmly, "Now, stand down." He ordered, "It would be wise to not make me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye."

"Too bad, that power's amazing!" The class said, I just rolled my eyes.

"You're wasting my time now." He muttered, going back to normal. "Whoever's next can step up." He waved us forward, not looking at us though.

Midoriya made sure Bakugo wasn't going to attack him before running back to the class, clutching his hand. Meanwhile, Bakugo stood in the middle of the fieldfield, still looking pissed.

Deciding to be nice, I walked over. "Hey, you good?" I asked. Immediately he growled at me.

"Don't talk to me, you damn extra!" He snarled angrily. I put my hands up defensively.

"Bro chill, I just asked if you were okay. It's not that big of a deal." I told him, but he just kept glaring at me.

"Tch, whatever."

~•~

"Alright, time to give you your results." Aizawa announced as everyone stood in front of him. I was standing next to Bakugo and Kirishima. "I've ranked you all from best to worst, you should have a pretty good idea of your standing already." He said boredly. "I'm just going to pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over individual scores."

Glancing over, I noticed that Midoriya had his eyes squeezed shut as he clutched his hand. Honestly, I kind of felt sorry for him. My gaze returned to the front as Aizawa showed us the results, and my eyes widened. "HOLY SHIT HOW DID I GET FIRST?!" I shrieked, and Bakugo growled.

"Don't scream in my ear, extra." He sneered at me, and I immediately apologized.

"Sorry, I was just so-"

"I don't care." He interrupted with a grumble, so I frowned but remained silent.

"Congrats on first, Akaguro." Kirishima grinned at me, and I smiled back.

"Thank Kiri, congrats to you too!"

"Nahh, I didn't do that good." He mumbled modestly. "I kinda feel bad for Midoriya though, seeing as he's in last place." I nodded in agreement, and was about to speak again before Aizawa beat me to it.

"And I was lying, no one is going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure you did your all during the tests." The pro gave us his really creepy smile, making me cringe.

"Surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out." Yazorozu commented, "I'm sorry I guess I should have said something."

"That was pretty nerve racking, huh?" Sero asked, looking at Kirishima and me.

"Nah, I'm always down for a challenge." He grinned. I glanced back at Bakugo as he 'tch'ed again annoyedly.

"That's it, we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning." He grumbled as he walked away.

I didn't pay attention to anything else as I sauntered back towards the school. Grabbing a syllabus from the classroom, I picked up my things and headed home.