Fifty Eight

(Comment goal is 10, so good luck and happy reading!)

- Third Person Point Of View -

The league sat all around the warehouse, silently pondering what they had just read. On Kosuke's body, a note had been found, addressed to all of them, so they had passed it around until they had all read it.

There were a lot of tears, some from unexpected people.

If this isn't the league, don't read, it's really embarrassing and I'd rather only the intended audience be subjected to it haha... and DO NOT LET MY DAD READ THIS!! ABSOLUTELY ANYBODY BUT HIM! HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS LETTER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Good, then continue.

Hey guys,
So, that must've startled you, huh? Sorry, but I just couldn't handle it anymore. I'm a good actor, so I was able to play the part of a villain, but deep down, I was always meant to be a hero. Playing the part of Mordred was probably my best and funnest performance ever, so thank you for giving me that opportunity.

You guys are weird, and I mean that in a good way. You compliment each others’ skills and the teamwork is pretty rad. I know this wasn’t supposed to happen, but at this point I think I can call you all my friends, even Toga with her weird ass self. I had some fun with you guys, all the planning and practicing and just hanging out, especially beating Spinner's ass was great. Guess you don't have to give me the five laps around the werehouse now, huh? Too bad, I probably should have gotten you to do that before we left, but oh well. I'm sorry I had to end it this way.

Spinner, you're on the right track. My dad would totally love having you as a sidekick, especially with how seriously you take his ideology. We were only together for a short time, but I know you're such an amazing person. Keep being you and maybe you can become dad's successor! Good luck~

Toga, you need to work on your obsessions, it's really creepy. You're great and all, but try to tone down the crazy, please? For me?  Also, hate to break it to you, but you definitely won't be able to get to, cut or have Midoriya, so you should give up now. I mean, you can cut me up now, so that should be a good exchange, right?

Big sis Magne, you're awesome and I really hope you'll be able to transition so you can look and sound the way you were meant to. I'd give you all my money, but, uh, I'm broke so I don't have any.. Sorry, and thanks for looking out for me.

Compress, you bastard. You really went above and beyond while I was training, and I'm really thankful. Without all your hard work on getting test subjects, I never would have gotten to where I was. You're a good dude, and you deserve the world, just like everyone else in the league. Keep on preforming, and I'll look forward to watching them from the sky, or the ground if it comes to that haha..

Twice, I don't know what to say other than you're hilarious. Your conversations with yourself are amazing and you are totally valid. I hope you can work through your trauma, and if or when you do, you'll be a force to be reckoned with. Keep being awesome, I'm rooting for you!

Shigaraki, thank you for allowing me to rescue my dad. That was the one thing I wanted to do before I ended it all, and thanks to you, I could go out without any regrets. During our time together, I found that you aren't as much of a big baby as I first thought you were, and you're actually pretty smart. It was fun working with you, and, if you would, please take my body to the ocean and disintegrate it on top of a cliff.

Now, most importantly, to Dabi. What you did that day when you kidnapped me really wasn’t okay. But I forgive you because I don't want to go out with a grudge. Thank you for taking care of me, and I hope you make up with your family some day. Yes, I put the pieces together, but I know you didn't/don't want to talk about it, so I won't name names.

I don't mean to be super blunt, but honestly, being locked away was what really made me snap, and is the main reason I offed myself. So, uh, my advise for next time is, uh, don't play with your toys and just put them out of their misery..

Don't try to save me, I don't want to be a part of the world anymore. I'll beat your asses if you even think about it. But I digress, it's getting late, and it's almost time to go. I love you all, and I hope you won't let this affect you and your plans.
Goodbye and best wishes,
Kosuke Akaguro
hero name Vigilante
villain name Mordred

It was pointless. The fact that Toga was angrily stabbing a piece of cargo, Mr. Compress was drearily sitting in a corner darker than it should have been from the invisible cloud above his head, and Magne and Spinner were crying their eyes out was pointless.

Because Kosuke was all right. They had made it in time. It had been closer than any of them would have liked, but thankfully, All For One had directed them to an underground hospital where a doctor with a healing quirk had managed to keep the girl from the brink of death.

It had been a hard night. Heroes were on the streets, scouring all over for extra security after UA was breached and one of their staff killed. Shigaraki knew that he should be celebrating All Might's death--he really wanted to--but he couldn't bring himself to be cheerful with everyone else being so downtrodden. He couldn't even have brought himself to look away from the operating room door until the doctor, named Daisuke, had reemerged with the news that Kosuke was stable and had handed over the note.

After that, everyone had regrouped at the warehouse the next day, where the note had been read. Now they needed to figure out what direction they needed to go next, since the symbol of peace was dead, who should their next target be? Endeavor? Random pros? Taking over Japan? What?

First and foremost, Shigaraki wanted Kosuke to wake the fuck up already, and then he would be able to think rationally again. He was anything but rational as Dabi was scowling just a tad bit deeper than he usually would while Twice was alternating between wailing and scoffing at himself.

It wasn't fair. Kosuke had joined them, had been such a good asset and ally, and yet she had just tried to kill herself? And that was the only reason she had joined them in the first place, to be able to kill herself? It made Shigaraki sick just thinking about it.

He was going to keep a very close eye on the idiot once she woke up, and he'd probably have either Spinner or Toga shake her until she repented of trying to steal her life away from the world and swore never to do it again. That she'd stay with them, as Mordred and as Kosuke because they were one in the same to each and every member of the league.

"Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri appeared, having come from the underground hospital.

"What is it?" He asked, massaging his temples to bring himself out of his destructive thoughts. When he looked up and finally made eye contact with his subordinate, the warp gate shook his misty head, and his next words made the league's hearts drop.

"Doctor Daisuke has said that Kosuke is refusing to wake up, and is now in a coma."