Yours Forever | F.W. x Reader

Summary: It's been a year since the war. Fred decides that he is ready for a new chapter in his life.

Lyrics are in italics.

"You ready?" I asked my boyfriend, Fred, as I walked down the stairs of our flat.

My boyfriend turned to face me, "Gorgeous as always love." He said with a small smirk.

He then picked up his jacket from the table, then he offered me his arm, "Ready to go on our date love?"

I giggled as I took it, "Always."

After eating at the restaurant, we were sitting in a nearby park, watching the stars.

"It's amazing isn't it." I suddenly said.

Fred looked at me, "What is?"

"6 years of dating and two near death experiences. And we're still standing strong." I contemplated. It's been a year since the war. Fred would've been crushed by a wall if I hadn't pushed him out of the way in time and I would've died if Fred hadn't blocked the killing curse that a deatheater shot at me.

After receiving no reply, I looked over at Fred, his eyes were glazed, his mind was a million miles away.

"What are you thinking?" I asked softly.

He diverted his gaze back to me, before standing up and helping me do the same.

"Freddie, you're worrying me." I said as I placed my right hand on his cheek.

He gave me a small smile, "You think it's amazing that we're still standing strong after all these years?"

I gave him a confused look, "Of course I do, Freddie."

"Then you should just marry me." He said, as he got down on one knee.

"What?"

He pulled out a small box with a diamond ring inside, "Y/N, you are the most amazing and gorgeous person I've ever met. I honestly wouldn't be here without you. I want to live my life to the fullest and I want you to be my side while I do it. You had me under your spell the minute I laid eyes on you, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I could never imagine my life without you and I could never see my future without you in it. So, will you marry me?"

My hand flew to my mouth as tears started to cloud my vision, "Yes! Yes Fred! I will marry you!"

"I love you." He said as he slipped the ring on my finger.

"I love you too." I said as he leaned forward and kissed me under the stars.

6 months later

Since Ginny and Hermione helped with the wedding preparations and like Hermione, I was muggle-born, they agreed to keep some muggle traditions like the bride and groom not seeing each other until the wedding day.

As the rehearsal dinner ended, Fred was more clingy than usual.

"Do we have to be apart?" Fred whined as he hugged me from behind.

I chuckled, "It's tradition Freddie. Besides, it's just one night. Tomorrow, we're getting married."

He placed his head in the crook of my neck, "Can't wait to finally call you Mrs. Weasley."

But that little moment was interrupted when George yelled, "We have to go Freddie. Ginny already whacked me on the head, I don't want to wait for Hermione to do the same."