Birthday Drink | F.W. x Reader

Summary: It's Y/N's 17th birthday, so the twins and her go out for a little drink.

"It's already your 17th birthday." George said, "Let's go drink at The Three Broomsticks."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, "Like we haven't been drinking before."

Fred gave me puppy dog eyes together with a small pout, "Please sweetheart."

I sighed, how in the name of Godric Gryffindor do you expect me to say no to that face?

"Fine." I said, standing up as I turned to George, "Better tell Angie, because lugging my own drunk boyfriend back will be enough. Thank you very much."

"Hey!" Fred complained as his twin laughed, "Don't worry, she already knows."

Fred crossed his arms over his chest, "I can handle my alcohol better than everyone in this room."

I giggled, pressing a kiss to his cheek, "Whatever you say."

We started to make our way to the statue of the one-eyed witch when we heard footsteps and the soft meows of a cat that we were oh so familiar with.

The three of us exchanged a look before running over to the nearest pillar and hiding behind it.

"Did you hear them, my sweet cat?" Filch asked Mrs. Norris as he held up his lantern higher, "Students out of bed?"

The cat gave another small meow, as if in reply to her master's question.

Their footsteps soon grew faint as they walked farther and farther from the pillar we were hiding behind.

"That was a close one." Fred and George sighed in relief as we continued on our way to the statue of the one-eyed witch.

"Good evening Madam Rosmerta." George greeted the woman with a small smile while Fred kept the door open for me.

"Hello you three." She greeted, setting down the cup she had just finished wiping, "What's got you three sneaking out on this very fine night?"

Fred chuckled, putting his arm around my waist, "My girl here has turned 17 today and we just thought that we'd get a drink to celebrate."

Madam Rosmerta playfully scoffed as she placed three glasses in front of us, "Didn't stop you three from drinking underage."

I laughed, "That's exactly what I told them."

"And then w-when he's about to ask her out, he suddenly t-trips and falls like an idiot." George retold with a drunk laugh.

My boyfriend raised his hands in mock surrender, "What? I was too distracted by your beauty."

"You know what?" I said, moving the glass of Firewhiskey away from George, "I'll go and call Angie before George does something we all end up regretting."

After asking Madam Rosmerta where the fireplace was, I went and threw some floo powder into it.

"Hey Angie!" I called into the fireplace, "Are you there?"

"Yeah." She answered, "What happened?"

"Well, your boyfriend is drunk, so can you please pick him up?"

"Don't worry." Angie said, "I'll be there in five minutes."

Once the fire had died, I went back to where my boyfriend and my best friend sat.

"Hey darling." Fred's words were slightly slurred, "Where've you been?"

I chuckled, breathing in the faint scent of Firewhiskey coming from him, "Just went to the bathroom for a bit."

"Take another shot, birthday girl." George said, handing me another glass, to which I drank.

At that moment, Angelina arrived, George greeted her with a small smile and a hiccup, "Hey sunshine! Come to join the party?"

Angelina laughed, "No darling." She said as she helped George keep his balance as he stood up, "I'm here to take you home."

She guided her drunk boyfriend to the door before she turned to me, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Just a bit tipsy, but I can manage."
As soon as they left, I turned to my boyfriend, who was looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes. Like I was the stars, the sun and the moon. Like I was the whole world.

I giggled, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He smiled, the dreamy look remaining on his face, "I think I forgot how to breathe."

I gave him a worried look, "Why? Are you okay?"

He nodded, pressing a small kiss to my lips, "Absolutely fine. I'm just sitting next to the most gorgeous girl in the world."

Fred then stood up as I followed suit, and left the payment with Madam Rosmerta, "Come on princess, I think we've had enough to drink for one night."