Couple's Truth or Dare | F.W. x Reader

Summary: After suggesting spicing up a Friday night tradition with a game of Couple's Truth or Dare. Feelings get confessed.

It was a Friday night at the Burrow, and that meant truth or dare night.

The tradition had started two years ago – when you, Angelina and the twins were playing the game in the common room then the golden trio and Ginny joined.

Ever since, Friday night became a truth or dare night.

Molly and Arthur were content in sitting in the kitchen, supervising the group but not near enough to spoil their fun.

"I have an idea on how to spice up this game of truth or dare." Hermione said with a smile that has never been seen on her lips before.

Ginny looked at her with wide eyes, nearly spitting her drink on Ron, "Do my ears deceive me? Hermione Jean Granger is suggesting to spice up a game? This moment better be put down in history."

Hermione rolled her eyes at the youngest Weasley before continuing, "This time, why don't we play a Couple's Truth or Dare?"

Murmurs of agreement passed through the group, so that was decided.

Ginny and Angelina were the ones in charge of "coupling up" their friends.

The "couples" were: Harry and Ginny, Hermione and Ron, George and Angelina, and lastly, Fred and Y/N.

As soon as the girls paired Y/N up with Fred, she gave them a death glare – they knew her crush on him and they were making it obvious.

George, Ron and Harry shot Fred a lot of teasing looks, to which the target shot them back a look that said shut up before she finds out.

The game now begins.

Ginny and Hermione shared a look that you couldn't quite read as Ginny said,

"Y/N, Fred, truth or dare?"

You and Fred glanced at each other before saying in complete unison, "Dare."

Angelina and Hermione grinned.

"Y/N, I dare you to sit on Fred's lap for the rest of the game." Hermione said.

A blush rose up to your cheeks and as you were about to protest, Fred grabbed you by your waist and hoisted you on to his lap.

Ginny was dared to kiss Harry on the cheek every time his name was mentioned. Hermione had to sing the first love song that came into her head to Ron. And Angelina, who chose truth, had to confess what she liked most about George.

As the night progressed, Molly and Arthur had already decided to retire to bed – thinking that you were old enough to look after yourselves and not do anything too dangerous.

But they did threaten that if they woke up to the house in flames, truth or dare would be banned for the rest of your lives.

The craziest dares and the juiciest questions were asked – you wouldn't be surprised if one of you would be dared to go skinny dipping.

Fred already had a lipstick mark on his cheek from when you were dared to kiss him.

It's like they gave the both of you the wildest ones – both of you and Fred also knew that they were on to something.

Truthfully speaking, they were on to something – the six of them had already planned out this truth or dare session before hand.

And they had a single goal in mind: have you or Fred confess your feelings for the other and put an end to mutual pining that both of you seem to be so oblivious to.

Even if Hermione was skeptical to the idea at first, she agreed to give it a try.

"Y/N and Freddie," Ginny's sweet tone didn't match the dangerous glint in her eyes, "I dare you to pretend that you're actors in a movie where you're confessing your feelings to each other."

You and Fred both flushed a shade of crimson, avoiding each other's gaze.

Angelina gave you both an innocent smile, "You could always opt for truth – but, personally, I think that the dare is easier."

"I'll go first then." Fred muttered before starting,

"I have loved you ever since the day I laid eyes on you. I have never felt this way towards any other person in my life. I want to give you the world, even if the world is not mine to give. You are the sun that brightens up my days and the moon that gives me light in the dark. I don't know what I would do without you."

You gaped at him, feeling yourself blush harder, "This isn't part of the game anymore, isn't it?"

He shook his head, avoiding your gaze, "For me, it isn't."

You subtly pinched yourself to see if you were dreaming – but you weren't.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, "Can somebody please dare me to kiss him – if no one does, I'll do it myself."

Everyone started cheering as you leaned forward but Fred was the one who crashed his lips to yours.

"I don't care if you can't give me the world." You whispered, "As long as you give me your world."