Crazier | F.W. x Reader

Summary: Fred Weasley and Y/N make each other crazier. Based on the song: Crazier by Taylor Swift

You've never gone with the wind - just letting it flow. Letting it take you where it wanted you to go.

Until you met Fred Weasley.

When he opened the door, you realized that there was so much more that you've never seen before.

You tried to fly but couldn't find wings - but he came along and changed everything.

You sat by the Black Lake, too focused on the story in your novel when the words and pages turned to black, a pair of hands covering your eyes.

By instinct, your hands detached themselves from the book and went to the hands covering your eyes.

Whoever was the "culprit" behind this didn't speak - which was a smart choice, since that would've been a way to find out who it was.

Running your own hands over the ones that covered your eyes - you felt small bumps, calluses.

There were only two people who you knew that had calluses on their hands. And only one of them would be stubborn (and annoyingly hot) to interrupt you when you would be reading.

"Freddie." You said, a small smile making its way to your lips.

"Nice try, love." Fred's voice reached your ears, the smile evident in his voice, "But, this is George."

"Nice try too Freddie." You said with confidence, "But, you know me better than that."

You slightly squinted to adjust to the light as the hands left your eyes, Fred now sitting next to you.

"How do you even do that?" He asked with a fond smile, "Our own mother can't even tell us apart but you can do it with almost no effort."

You shrugged, closing your book, "That is a secret I will bring to my grave."

Fred jutted his bottom lip out in a small pout, "Please. Just one little hint."

You stuck your tongue out at him, "Nope."

"Come on. I promise to buy you sweets the next time we go to Hogsmeade." He said.

Raising a brow at him, you asked, "Promise."

"Promise."

"I can tell you apart in physical appearance. And not to mention that George's hands are softer than yours."

"You wound me, woman." Fred said, feigning offence - causing you to laugh,

"Why? You were the one begging for hints."

You had purposely left out one detail as to how you could successfully tell them apart - the way you felt around them.

George may be your best friend, but he was like a brother to you. Fred, on the other hand, had the ability to bring the butterflies in your stomach to life, he made your heart race whenever he would put his arm around you or brush his hand against yours.

George knew about your infatuation with his twin brother, but little did you know that he also knew about his twin brother's infatuation with you.

You looked into your best friend's eyes and you felt like you were falling. You got lost in them and you never wanted to find your way out, ever. You were crazy in love with him.

Fred Weasley made you crazier, crazier, crazier.

"Weasleys! L/N!" Filch's rage rang through the halls of Hogwarts as you and the twins made your getaway, running away from the caretaker as fast as you could.

If someone had told yourself years ago that you would be turning a person's beloved cat blue and escape with your two best friends - you would've said they were crazy.

Ever since you started Hogwarts, you watched as Fred made life his own. Every sky was his own kind of blue. He showed you what that felt like and he made it so real. He opened your eyes and made you believe.

Once you had put a safe distance between yourselves and Filch, Fred suddenly lifted you off the ground and spun you around.

"You're absolutely brilliant! You know that?" He said with a grin.

Without you, they wouldn't have figured out what was missing from the potion in order to make Mrs. Norris blue. (And it was a lot easier than the spell that the twins taught Ron to 'turn Scabbers yellow')

Fred finally put you down, still holding you in his arms. Over his shoulder, you could see George giving you a teasing smile - along with a subtle wink.

"You're going to tell Y/N that she's brilliant but you won't complement your own brother on his intelligence? That's pathetic." George joked.

Fred rolled his eyes as he stuck his tongue out at his twin, "You're just jealous."

George looked directly at you, giving a knowing smile, "Why would I?"

You and Fred were hanging out in the common room while George and Lee were serving detention with Snape.

The two of you were talking on the couch, your legs propped up on his lap.

"I didn't know my lap was an extension of the couch." He said with an amusing tone

You laughed, "Well now, it is."

Fred playfully rolled his eyes, "You're going to be the death of me woman."

"I better be." You said.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" He asked, fiddling with the band of your socks

Shaking your head you answered, "No. Why?"

He shrugged, "Nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to go stargazing with me later tonight?"

You bit your lip and hoped that the blush on your cheeks wasn't obvious, your brain kept saying it's a date!

But you knew it was not, giving him a smile you said, "Sure. Why not?"

Fred grinned widely, "Brilliant."

"It's a date!" Ginny squealed once you told her the news.

You tried to suppress a smile, "First of all, it's not a date. Second of all, why would your brother want to take me on a date?"

But, Ginny wasn't having any of it, "First of all, I don't care what you say - it is a date. Second of all, I wonder why. Oh right, because he's bloody in love with you."

You rolled your eyes at her, "Whatever you say."

You were nervous the whole time you were making your way to the astronomy tower.

It's just Fred for Godric's sake you scolded yourself, It's not like he's some other guy.

Little did you know that Fred was feeling the exact same thing.

"Hey Freddie." You greeted quietly, giving the ginger male a small smile.

"Hi darling." Fred said, patting the space next to him.

"The stars are beautiful." You mused, looking up at the twinkling diamonds in the night sky.

"And so are you." He said.

You felt a blush rising up to your cheeks, "Thanks."

"I don't wanna hide anymore." He suddenly said, causing you to give him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. I can't imagine how I was able to live my life without you. You're one of the most important people in my life. And I don't know what I would do without you. I love you with my entire soul and being. And I can't imagine how I could live without you."

You were stunned by the whole confession, but your body decided to act anyway. You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his, "I love you too."