Weekend | F.W. x Reader

Summary: It's the weekend and Fred wants cookies for breakfast.

Warning/s: alludes to sex (just for about 5 seconds?), food, cookies

The Saturday morning sunshine peeked through the windows, causing me to wake up to the warm blankets that were wrapped around me, along with the loving and comforting embrace of my lover.

"Good morning Mrs. Weasley." Fred greeted, his gruff morning voice sending shivers down my spine.

I smiled, turning around to face him, "Good morning Mr. Weasley."

He grinned, pushing a stray piece of hair away from my face, "You look absolutely divine darling."

I giggled, "You don't look too bad yourself handsome."

Fred chuckled, ducking down and tracing a line of kisses from my jaw down to my neck.

"Freddie," I gasped as he gently sucked on my sweet spot, "Isn't it too early for this?"

"It's never too early to make love with such a gorgeous goddess like you." He said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes at him, pushing me off of me as I got up.

"Hey! Hey!" He called out with a small pout,
"Where are you going?"

"The kitchen. I'm going to make breakfast." I answered, tying my hair back in a ponytail.

Fred pouted like a toddler, "Come back to bed."

I gave him a small smile, "Once I've finished making you some breakfast."

I then went out of our bedroom and headed to the kitchen while I heard my husband grumble something I couldn't make out.

Once I arrived at the kitchen, Fred made his presence known by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What're you making?" He asked, looking at me like a puppy.

I shrugged, "I was supposed to make some pancakes. Unless you want something else?"

He thought about it for a moment, "Can we make some cookies?"

I laughed, "What are you? A toddler?"

He dramatically gasped, feigning offense, "How could you?"

"What?" I said, trying to stifle my laugh, "What kind of adult asks for cookies for breakfast?"

"I do!" He defended.

"Right," I teased, "I knew that I married someone who could possibly be a menace to society but I didn't know that I married such a child."

"Take that back!" He threatened.

I smiled, "Not until you catch me."

The two of us chased each other around the kitchen. Our laughter bouncing off the walls of the house.

I let out a squeal as I was lifted off of the ground.

"Got'cha!" Fred said, laughing along with me.

"Okay! Fine!" I said in mock surrender, "I'll make you some cookies."

He smiled, putting me down, "Can I help?"

I chuckled, "Fine. Just don't make a mess."

I spoke too soon about the mess.

Eggshells were littered on the counter, there was a small puddle of milk in one corner. And it looked like that half of the box of baking soda covered the cookbook that Molly gave me.

What did I expect? I was married to Fred Weasley for Merlin's sake.

Once the cookies had been safely placed in the oven, I turned and saw Fred looking at the bowl of leftover cookie dough.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I raised a brow at him, "Let me guess, you want to eat the cookie dough and lick the bowl?"

A childish grin grew on his lips, "I knew that I married you for a reason."

I laughed, "So someone could keep up with your childish antics."

Fred pulled the bowl closer to him and scooped up some of the dough using his finger before bringing the gooey goodness to his mouth, "It tastes absolutely brilliant sweetheart."

I giggled, "It better be! You made quite a mess."

He then raised two fingers in a come hither motion, causing me to walk towards him.

He rested a hand behind my neck before pulling our lips together in a searing kiss. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for access, to which I granted. I could taste the doughy chocolate on his tongue.

We pulled apart when we heard a small ding from the oven. I grabbed the oven mitten from the table and pulled out the tray of cookies out of the oven and placed them on the counter.

I bent over the counter, reaching for the icing when I felt Fred push me down, pinning me down to the counter.

"Do you know just how sexy you look in this position?" He whispered.

I giggled, "I don't. Tell me more."

"Oh, the things I could do to you right now." He said, the smile evident in his voice.

"Oh well, fuck me then." I challenged, causing my husband to grin.