We are Infinite | F.W. x Reader

Summary: This is a blurb inspired by the tunnel scene from "Perks of Being a Wallflower"

"Don't worry Molly! I won't let the twins crash the car." I called after Mrs. Weasley as the twins and I walked towards the Weasley's Ford Anglia.

Molly smiled, "As long as you're driving Y/N, I'm fine."

My boyfriend, Fred, chuckled, "I swear mum wishes you were her daughter instead of the two of us."

"But who could say no to these looks and intelligence eh?" George continued.

I laughed as I got on the driver's seat, "Get in you two, or else I'll leave you here."

Arthur had managed to tinker with the settings of the car so that the top part of it can lower down, like a sports car. So, since it's only the three of us driving, we lowered down the top.

"Any destination in mind boys?" I asked, chuckling as they both shook their heads.

"To infinity and beyond then." I said as I started the car and drove away from the Burrow.

As we drove through the suburbs, we switched the radio on to listen to some music.

Sometime, during the drive the radio was playing some song I didn't know.

"Oh my gosh!" I suddenly said.

"What?" The twins asked curiously.

"What is this song?" I asked with a smile.

They both shrugged. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours princess?" Fred asked.

I chuckled as we drove through the speeding cars, "We got to go to the tunnel."

Fred smirked, "What! No! It's freezing."

I looked at him, "Freddie it's the perfect song!" I reasoned.

Fred shook his head smiling, "Nope. Daddy Fred says 'no'."

I gave him my best puppy-dog eyes, "Fred, please. This is the perfect song. I'm begging you."

He laughed as he said, "I can see. Fine, let's go to the tunnel."

I squealed excitedly as we got nearer to the tunnel. I turned to the other twin, "George, take the wheel."

I kissed Fred on the cheek then climbed to the backseat as George took the wheel, thank Godric we lowered the top earlier,

"What is she doing?" George asked Fred.

Fred smiled as he looked up at me, "Don't worry, she does this all the time."

I stood at the back, the adrenaline rushing through my body, the wind whipping through my hair.

Then I spread my arms wide, savoring the moment as if tomorrow will never come.

As we were about to enter the tunnel I yelled, "Turn it up!"

Fred chuckled, "Got it your highness." He said as he turned to volume up.

"Woo!" I whooped as we entered the tunnel, closing my eyes, living in the moment. I felt infinite.

"Your girlfriend's gone crazy." George yelled over the noise.

Fred smiled as he winked at me, "More like a risk taker."

I laughed, "I got it from you two! You guys are such a bad influence on me."

"Says the one who's standing at the back of the car as we drive through a tunnel." George retorted.

"I feel infinite." Fred suddenly said, voicing out my thoughts from earlier.

As we arrived on the highway, I went back into the car, taking over the wheel.

"I knew you are our best friend for a reason." George said as he returned to his original seat.

I chuckled as I felt Fred grab my free hand, rubbing his thumb against the back.

"We are Infinite." I said with a small smile.