Late Night Drive | F.W. x Reader

Summary: A day before Y/N heads to the Burrow for the summer Fred suddenly arrives. Their boredom eventually takes them on a late night drive.

"Take care Mum. Take care Dad!" I gave my parents a good-bye kiss before they boarded their cruise.

"You too!" My mum said, giving me a hug, "You're heading to the Burrow, tomorrow right?"

I nodded excitedly. Being a muggle-born, my parents were so proud when I received my letter from Hogwarts. And ever since I met the twins on the train during my first year, I've been spending every holiday at the Burrow.

I waved at my parents as the cruise left the dock just in time for sunset.

I drove myself home, since I already got my driver's license last week. And I was just entering my sixth year at Hogwarts so, I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school yet.

I arrived at my house, using the spare key to open the door and let myself inside.

I was about to settle myself down on the couch and read a book, when I heard a soft thud. I looked over at the window and saw Errol. I quickly stood up and opened my window to let the old owl in.

Errol dropped a letter into my palm before taking a sip of water then flying back out into the horizon.

I opened the letter and started to read it.

Dearest Y/N,

We both know that you're about to arrive at the Burrow tomorrow right? Well, a certain twin of mine (and the one you fancy) cannot wait for you to come. So, just a heads up, you might be in for a surprise.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Love from your favorite Weasley,

Georgie

The moment I finished reading the letter, I felt a pair of hands cover up my vision and I caught a whiff of cinnamon and firework powder.

"Guess who." A familiar voice said.

I smiled, "My favorite Weasley."

"And who is that?" The voice asked.

"You." I said with a small smile.

"And who am I?" He asked.

I bit my lip to contain my laughter, "My favorite Weasley."

He lifted his right hand, his left still obscuring my vision.

His free hand then made its way to my waist, tickling me.

I yelped as I squirmed in his grasp, groping around to push his hand away.

"Not until you say who's you favorite Weasley." He offered as he tickled me harder.

"Fred!" I said through laughter, "Fred Weasley is my favorite Weasley!"

He stopped his assault as he took his left hand off my eyes. I squinted in the light, adjusting to the brightness before I turned to him.

"Surprise!" Fred said, as I threw my arms around him, both of us stumbling from the force.

"Missed me already?" He teased.

I chuckled, "You are the one who couldn't wait for me to come over."

"Well, I did miss my partner in crime." He said with a cocky smile.

I smiled, "Better not let George hear you."

He chuckled as he set his overnight bag down on the couch.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.