I'll Make You Feel Better | F.W. x Reader

Warning/s: Mentions of food, vulgar language, a bad day

Summary: When Y/N has a rough day, Fred knows exactly what to do.

To say that I was having a bad day would be the understatement of the entire century.

I wasn't having a bad day: I was having the most horrid, the absolute worst day of my entire life.

To start off my day, I slept in because of the nice winter chill of the morning so I almost was late for Charms. Not to mention that I had barely passed my test in History of Magic.

Angelina, Katie, Alicia and I were heading back to the common room as we talked about the above-mentioned test.

We were walking down the stairs when the platform where my left foot was supposed to land, suddenly disappeared, causing me to lose my balance and would've fallen face first onto the marble floor and broken my nose, hadn't Angelina and Alicia caught me in the nick of time.

It obviously wasn't my day.

I trotted back up to my dorm, wanting nothing more than to cuddle with Fred as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Almost throwing my stuff onto my bed, rubbing my eyes frustratingly before heading over to my boyfriend's dorm.

Before I could even knock, the door immediately swung open and came the one person I wanted to see the most.

"Hey Princess." He greeted with a small smile, which faltered slightly when he saw my tired expression.

Fred immediately pulled me into his arms, "What happened?"

I sighed, breathing in his scent, calming myself down a little, "Just had a very shitty day."

His chest vibrated as he chuckled, pulling me into the room as he kicked the door closed.

Fred then slowly plopped down onto his bed as I rested my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked softly, running his fingers through my hair.

"I slept in, was almost late for charms, barely passed my test and nearly broke my nose because of the damn trick step." I ranted, taking a deep breath when I finished.

Fred stayed silent for a minute, reaching over to his drawer as he pulled out a box of chocolates, and handed them to me.

I looked up at him, silently thanking him before digging into the sweets, popping some into my boyfriend's mouth occasionally.

Once the box was empty, he plucked it out of my hands while pulling one of his sweaters and a scarf over my head then proceeded to drag me out of his dorm.

"Freddie? Where are we going?" I asked, as we made our way through the hallway that headed towards the one-eyed witch.

"Hogsmeade." Fred answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"But we still have classes." I tried to protest.

"So?" Fred tutted, "You're already having a bad day. Besides, it's not like we haven't skipped classes before, right?"

I playfully rolled my eyes, my heart fluttering at how thoughtful and caring my boyfriend could be, "Fine, but if we get caught and spend most of the night in detention, the full blame is on you."

My boyfriend went for a winning smile, "We have never been caught before, so we won't be caught now."

"I'll hold you to that."

Later on, after we had finished doing a little shopping at Honeydukes and Zonko's, the two of us were having a "mini date" at the Three Broomsticks.

"I really don't know how Percy managed to score a girlfriend." Fred joked, taking a sip of his butterbeer as I laughed, "What? It's true!"

I leaned back against my chair, clutching my stomach as I continued laughing, "What did you expect? Penelope Clearwater is a prefect so Percy would definitely go after her."

"So?" Fred said, still laughing, "Why would anyone go out with a git like Percy?"

"He's your brother!" I said, taking another sip of butterbeer.

"But no one in their right mind would even fancy him, let alone date him." He said, causing me to almost spit out my butterbeer while laughing so hard.

The two of us were about to head back to the castle, walking in the snow, our arms looped together.

Fred then stooped down, before I could register anything else: a cold, wet feeling hit my cheek as Fred started to run away from me as fast as he could.

I bit my lip, "Oh it's on Weasley!"

"You'll never get me!" He boasted, giving a laugh.

I scooped up some snow, shaping it into a ball before chucking it at the spot where he was standing. Having the snowball hit him square in the face.

His face went slack before his lips turned up into a smirk, "Oh it's really on L/N."

As he started molding the snow into a ball, I already had mine prepared.

The exchange went on for what seemed like forever. Snowballs flew through the air, only to be go back to its natural form once they landed. Laughter echoed through the air, the laughter of two childish-like teens.

I hid behind a pillar, catching my breath. I risked a glance to see where Fred was at, only to see him absolutely nowhere in sight.

Confused, I stepped out of my hiding place, looking around. Before I could even think about what to do next, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I was suddenly lifted up into the air.

"Freddie!" I yelped in surprise.

"Gotcha sweetheart." He said, the smile evident in his voice as he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

I giggled, "Fine. You've got me. Now let's head back before the both of us end up suffering a frost bite."

Fred laughed, "I second the motion."

Fred and I were able to sneak back into the castle unseen and safely. We made our way to his dorm, which was practically still empty.

"Wait here." Fred said as he entered the bathroom.

I gave him a slightly skeptical look, "What're you doing?"

He gave a small smile, "Relax love. It's a surprise."

I heard water running from the inside, then Fred came out with a small smile.

"Come on love. I've run you a bath." He said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

"Freddie," I said, "I know that I had a rough day but you don't have to do all of this for me."

He playfully rolled his eyes, "I know. Now hush, let me spoil you and pamper you like a princess."

I couldn't help the small smile on my face as I saw that there were rose petals scattered across the bathroom and there were small candles lighted.

Frederick Gideon Weasley was officially the best boyfriend ever.