I Choose You | F.W. x Reader

Summary: At the end of the day, Fred is always the one Y/N chooses.

A/N: Inspired by the song "I Choose" from the movie: "Willoughby"

Stuck in my ways
Like old-fashioned days
But all the roads led me to you

Magic. I always thought that magic just consisted of clever tricks and didn't really exist. I always thought that magic were just illusions used to entertain little kids. That was what I always thought, until I got my Hogwarts letter. Until I learned that magic was real. Until I hopped onto the Hogwarts express, ready to begin my journey as a witch.

All roads lead to somewhere. And this one led me to a certain 6'3 ginger who had a twin named George. This road had led me to my best friend, Fred Weasley, this road had led me to the boy I fell for, hard.

"You're gorgeous." That was Fred's first words to me.

"Gryffindor!" The sorting hat yelled as it was placed on my head. I happily skipped towards the scarlet and gold table, where my new friends were waiting for me. "Welcome to the best house in Hogwarts." The twins said in unison as I took a seat next to them.

Everyday was an adventure, pulling pranks and causing mischief and trouble here and there. And every day, I continued to fall in love with the older twin.

The house that you live in don't make it a home
But feeling lonely don't mean you're alone
People in life, they will come and they'll leave
But if I had a choice I know where I would be

Ever since I started attending Hogwarts, I would spend every holiday at the Burrow. It was like a second home to me. Molly had instantly treated me like her daughter the moment I stepped foot inside the house. It even got to the point that Fred would whine that he wanted his "partner in crime" back.

Every holiday at the Burrow was special. I never felt lonely, mostly because my own family didn't like the idea of me being a witch. But the most special holiday I had was during our third year.

I was watching the stars as snow fell slowly onto the ground.

"Enjoying the view darling?" The butterflies appeared in my stomach as I turned and saw Fred standing by the doorway.

"What's there not to enjoy about the view?" I asked as I patted the space next to me, inviting him to sit down.

"It's just, the whole family's inside and your out here." He said as he placed his arms around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"But I can bet that there's something better than that view." He said with a sheepish grin.

I chuckled, "And what is that?"

"Look up." He simply stated.

I diverted my gaze up to the night sky, fireworks painting the sky. Soon, it spelled out the words: I love you Y/N; Will you be my girlfriend?

I turned to Fred, who had a hopeful look in his eyes, "Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Without hesitation, I cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. In the background, I could hear the whole Weasley household cheering.

"How's that for an answer?" I asked as we pulled apart.

He smirked, "Oh, sorry. I didn't get your answer. Can we try it again?"

I giggled as he pulled me in for another kiss.

Now I found the strength
To make a change
And look at the magic I found
No matter the name