Pampered the Fred Weasley Way | F.W. x Reader

Summary: It's that time of the month and Fred will always be there for you

You wake up to the pain flaring in your stomach, the pain of what felt like thousand of knives stabbing you.

You groaned, curling up into a fetal position in an attempt to minimize the pain.

"That time of the month?" Y/F/N asked.

You didn't reply but another groan was more than enough to serve as an answer.

"Do you need me to get you something?" She asked.

You shook your head, forcing yourself to get up, "No thanks. I'll be fine."

The two of you headed down to the Great Hall to have breakfast.

"You don't seem to have much of an appetite." Your brother noted, "It's red day, isn't it?"

You forced a smile, biting back a snarky remark.

Your eyes drifted to the Gryffindor table from where you sat with your fellow Hufflepuffs.

Your boyfriend, Fred Weasley, held eye contact as he gave you a smile and a small wave, which you gladly returned.

Your friend nudged you teasingly, "Leave it to Fred Weasley to make your day better."

You felt a blush rise up to your cheeks, "Shut up."

After breakfast, your boyfriend immediately found his way towards you in order to walk you to your first class.

"How was your morning princess?" He asked, draping an arm around your waist.

"Better." You answered nonchalantly, "now that you're by my side."

Fred chuckled, pulling you closer to him, "That's supposed to be my line."

"Too late, I already stole it from you." You teased, poking your tongue out at him.

While the two of you were in hysterical fits of laughter, the cramps decided that it wanted to come back and bother you.

"Ah!" You yelped, clutching your stomach as you leaned against your boyfriend.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked, a worried tone lacing his voice.

You tried to reassure him as you regained your composure and stood up, "Don't worry, I'm fine. It's just some cramps."

"That time of the month?" He asked.

You nodded as the two of you stopped in front of your classroom, "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

Fred gave a small smile, pressing a kiss to your temple, "If you say so. But, you know my schedule - so if you need me, just call me."

You gratefully smiled, "Thank you."

All you wanted to do in your free time was curl up into a fetal position and try to ignore the stabbing loan as much as you could while cursing whoever decided that cramps should be part of a monthly cycle.

Your surroundings turned to black as a pair of hands covered your vision and a familiar voice reached your ears, "Guess who."

You giggled, trying to pry the hands away from your eyes, "Freddie, how did you get into the Hufflepuff common room?"

Your boyfriend chuckled, "I have my ways darling."

"What are you doing here?" You asked, playfully rolling your eyes at him.

He pretended to think about it for a moment, "I just wanted to give you something." He said before pulling out a basket and handing it to you.

You gave him a skeptical look, "Frederick Gideon Weasley, if this thing explodes in my face, I'm going to kill you."

Fred gave a goofy grin, "Don't worry princess. It won't explode in your face and I'm sure that you'll love it."

You playfully squinted at him before cautiously lifting the cover of the basket to reveal - a pack of your favorite sweets, a heating pad, a couple of muggle movies and his sweater.

You looked up at Fred and he could swear that there were literal hearts in your eyes.

"Thank you Freddie," You cooed, pulling him down for a kiss.

Fred wrapped the sweater around you and placed the heating pad on your stomach while he read you your favorite book as you laid your head on his chest.

After a while, you looked up at him and asked, "Freddie, please be honest with me, did I scare you or something today?"

He stopped reading, furrowing his brows, "No. Why?"

"My brother always said that I was scary whenever it was that time of the month. And then you suddenly come here with a care package." You explained.

"Sweetheart, I have a sister too. So, I know how much pain your in and I want to take care of you."