Romeo and Juliet's Happy Ending | x Malfoy!reader

Summary: Despite the bad blood between the Weasleys and the Malfoys, Romeo and Juliet managed to find their happy ending.

Warning/s: A little steamy scene, physical violence (slapping)

Gryffindor and Slytherin were always known to have bad blood between them.

The feud had been going on for thousands of years through generations and generations of Hogwarts students that were sorted in either of the two houses.

One of the finest examples was the ongoing feud between the Weasley and the Malfoy families.

But sometimes the apple falls a little too far from the tree.

Y/N Malfoy was considered the black sheep of the family.

Even if you donned the same blonde hair and the same grey eyes – you were far from being a Malfoy.

You were the sweetest Slytherin ever and one that had a knack for pranks.

That was what made Frederick Gideon Weasley fall head over heels in love with you in the first place.

You were walking to the library, fresh from your Muggle Studies class when you were suddenly pulled into a deserted corridor and pushed against the wall.

"Hello beautiful." Your dorky but adorably hot boyfriend greeted you with a small smile.

"Hello handsome." You returned the greeting, looking up at him, "What's the abduction for?"

"Nothing." He whispered, brushing his lips against yours, "Is it a crime to see my girlfriend?"

"For our families it is." You muttered, closing your eyes the minute he brushed his lips against yours again, "Just kiss me already Weasley."

"And if I don't?" He challenged with a cheeky grin.

"Then I'll go back on my way to the library." You said.

In order to prove a point, you turned to leave but your boyfriend grabbed you by your arm and crashed his lips to yours.

Every kiss with Fred felt like a slice of heaven. The gentle and slow kiss quickly escalated into a passionate and messy.

"Jump." He whispered, leaving a trail of kisses from ear down to your jaw.

Who were you to disobey him?

You jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist as your back hit the wall, your boyfriend leaving his mark on you.

"You like this don't you, princess." Fred said, causing shivers to travel through your body, "You like the thought of someone catching us here huh? Someone catching a Weasley ruining a Malfoy."

All coherent thoughts flew out of your mind as you whimpered, "Yes Freddie, please."

Fred was halfway to pushing your skirt up when you heard a familiar voice call,

"Y/N?"

The moment you had a peek of platinum blonde hair, you immediately detached yourself from your boyfriend, absolutely mortified, "Draco please."

"What're you doing?" He asked, a look of betrayal on coating his features, "S-snogging a Weasley?"

"Draco, please." You pleaded to your younger brother, "I can explain."

But he was barely listening to you as he charged towards Fred and started pushing him, provoking him, "What did you do, huh? You slipped her a potion, didn't you? You did it to get back at us, didn't you? What were going to do? Knock her up and you're going to breakup with her the moment you were successful?"