I Told You to Behave | F.W. x Reader

Summary: We all know that Fred has trouble behaving

A/N: A huge thank you to all of you for reading this and having it reach 6.1k reads and 305 votes! I can't believe that you guys like the stuff that I write and I will surely write more fics for you in the future.

As soon as I wrote down the concluding sentence of my essay, I threw my quill on the table as I leaned back on my chair, breathing a sigh of relief.

I then heard a small knock on the dorm room door, thinking it was one of my roommates I immediately answered, "Come in!"

But, instead of Angelina or Katie or Alicia, the person who came in was none other than my handsome, lovable, sweet, caring (and did I mention handsome?) boyfriend, Frederick Gideon Weasley.

I smiled, my mood immediately being uplifted, while I lazily pushed my chair away from the table, standing up and walking over to him as I wrapped my arms around his torso and breathed in his scent.

"Hey darling." He cooed with a small smile, combing his fingers through my hair.

"What have you been up to?" He asked.

I looked up at him, "Just finished that 12-foot essay for Transfiguration."

"How about you?" I then asked, "What brings you here?"

He raised a brow, "What brings you here? She asks. I missed you. Isn't that obvious? Why else would I be here?"

I shrugged, giving him a small smile, "Dunno, maybe you need something from me?"

Fred gasped as he placed a hand over his heart, feigning offence, "How could accuse me of such a deed?! Honestly woman, you call yourself my girlfriend."

I laughed, pressing a small kiss on his lips, "I'm just joking love. Besides, I know how clingy you could be."

"Hey!" He protested, "You're clingier."

I stuck his tongue out at him, "Am not."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Am not."

Fred rolled his eyes, knowing that I wouldn't back down because of how stubborn I could get. He crashed our lips together, causing me to stumble back slightly from the force of the kiss.

He sunk his teeth on my bottom lip, nibbling it gently, causing me to moan softly against his mouth.

He placed a hand at the back of my head while I rested my hands on his chest. While he deepened the kiss we slowly walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

The two of us pulled apart, breathless and the temperature of the room rising up by a few degrees.

I looked up at him, feeling my cheeks being painted a tint of pink, "Is that your way of telling me to shut up?"

He grinned sheepishly, "Maybe?"

I giggled, "Then maybe you should shut me up more often."

Fred smirked, leaning closer that I could practically feel his breath fanning over my face, "What if I shut you up now?"

I bit my lip, feigning innocence, "What's stopping you?"

My boyfriend was about to reconnect our lips, when a knock on the door caused him to jump slightly.

"Oi Fred!" The familiar voice of his twin could be heard from the other side of the door, "Are you in there?"

Fred muttered something about wrong timing as he answered, "I'm kinda busy at the moment."