A Dare or A Set-Up

If there was one thing that Hogwarts never failed to have aside from magic, brooms and trouble - it was the parties.

Most of these parties were held by the infamous Weasley twins. A majority of people couldn't tell them apart. But Y/N could.

The twins teased you that the only reason why you could tell them apart was because you were in Ravenclaw. But the truth is, you were able to tell them apart because you found Fred more handsome, more funnier and (probably biased) more sweeter than his twin.

It wasn't mainly on the appearance, but the way you felt around a certain one of them.

"Special delivery!" Your best friend sat by the Ravenclaw table, brandishing a folded up parchment.

"Another love letter?" You asked, pouring yourself another glass of pumpkin juice, "Who's it from?"

Your best friend shook her head, "It's for you."

You furrowed your brows in confusion, "Me?"

Your best friend nodded, "Yes. You."

Still confused, you took the parchment from her and slowly unfolded it.

Though written in some sort of chicken-scratch handwriting, the letter was surprisingly legible. But what surprised you the most, was the fact that it was from Fred Weasley.

"What?" Y/B/F/N said excitedly, running to the other side of the table to take a look at the letter.

"It says that he personally invites me to the party this weekend and I should feel free to bring along my friends." You whisper-shouted excitedly.

Y/B/F/N smiled, nudging you, "He's looking at you."

Looking up, Fred was indeed looking at you - awaiting your reaction. Once your eyes had come to meet his, he grinned.

Returning the smile, you looked back down at the piece of parchment in your hand.

"So," Y/B/F/N said, nudging you again, "will you attend?"

"Of course." You promptly answered, "Who would possibly be crazy enough to turn down a personal invitation from Fred Weasley, himself?"

The first thing that met you upon opening the door of the abandoned classroom was the lights.

Someone had, somehow, managed to acquire a muggle disco ball that decorated the walls with multi-color lights.

You failed to recognize the music, though, somewhat a mix of rock and pop.

Your best friend had disappeared from your side the moment the two of you entered the room, very typical of her.

Walking through the room, you tried to find her (and probably give her an earful) when you suddenly felt someone collide with you.

Both of you apologized at the same time and it wasn't until that moment that you got a good look at the person you bumped into.

Despite the darkness of the room, it didn't take a genius to see who it was. The red hair, the charming smile, the cinnamon and firewood smell.

"Fred." You said, giving the Gryffindor a smile.

"Y/N." He countered, smile still not leaving his lips.

"So, how're you liking the party?" He asked.

You smiled, "It's amazing! I knew you threw great parties but I didn't know you could do all this."

"Well, George and I do love a challenge." Fred said.

Taking another look around, you nodded, "Looks like you and George really gave it your all."

Before anything else could be said, you heard Y/B/F/N call out your names.

"Fred! Y/N! C'mon, we're playing truth or dare."

That's how the two of you ended up in a circle with the rest of your friends, an enchanted bottle in the middle.

Truth or Dare was just a harmless muggle teenage game, right? Nothing could absolutely go wrong with this.

How wrong you were with that notion.

The bottle spun around the circle before coming to a stop, pointing towards Y/B/F/N.

A girl you didn't recognize gave your best friend a smile, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Y/B/F/N answered confidently.

"What was the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of the person you fancy?" The girl asked.

Y/B/F/N's cheeks quickly turned pink at the question, "I'd rather not say."

The girl nudged a shot glass towards her and Y/B/F/N downed it in one gulp.

The bottle was spun twice more, landing on Angelina then a guy from Hufflepuff and this time, it landed directly on Fred.

George his twin a toothy grin, "What's it going to be, Freddie?"

The older twin grew silent for a moment, before saying, "Dare."

No surprise in that.

George's grin even wider, "I dare you...to kiss the prettiest girl in this circle."

You felt the heat growing in your cheeks as Fred glanced at you.

The ginger stood up, gaze still fixated on you as he went through with the dare.

Next thing you knew, he was kneeling right in front of you.

"Can I?" He asked, voice merely above a whisper.

It was as if your brain had malfunctioned as you could voice out the answer, only managing to nod.

His lips were pressed against you, cheers echoing within the circle you were sitting in as you wrapped your arms around his neck, returning the affection with the same vigor.

No words were exchanged, only the two of you smiling at each other like the most lovesick idiots (which you were).

Y/B/F/N suddenly clapped her hands together, startling the two of you, "Let's leave these lovebirds alone now, our work here is done."

"This was a set-up?" You and Fred asked at the same time.

"What else did you think it was?" George chuckled.