Yours Forever | Part 2

Summary: After the wedding, comes the honeymoon

I woke up to Fred peppering kisses all over my face.

"Good morning Mrs. Weasley." He greeted in his morning voice, his hands travelling up and down my waist, the cold metal of his wedding band could be felt against my skin.

I smiled, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips, "Good morning my love!"

He pulled me closer to him, muzzling his head into the crook of my neck, "How was your night?"

"It was the best one of my life." I answered with a small smile, my mind travelling back to the events of the past night.

A smirk graced his features as he winked, "I told you so."

I playfully smacked his chest as he leaned down and captured my lips into a kiss.

I giggled, getting up from our comfortable position, "Come on." I said, emitting a groan from Fred, "If you don't move now, we'll miss our flight."

Fred pouted, making grabby hands towards me, "Do we have to get up now?"

I nodded, "Unless you want to miss our flight."

He stood up, turning to me a pouty face as I giggled and kissed him.

"Come on, New York won't wait for us."

After getting out of our 8-hour flight to New York, we immediately headed to our hotel to settle in.

With the help of Hermione, we were able to book a suite at the west side end of the building, where we had the perfect view of the sunset.

"Wow!" Fred marveled, "how did you even manage to get this?"

I chuckled, placing my arms around his neck as I looked up at him, "I've had help, but I promise, it didn't cost that much."

He smiled placing his hands on my waist, "You're bloody brilliant! You know that?"

"You tell me that almost every single day."

"Well now, I can tell you that for the rest of forever."

Later that day, the two of us were walking hand in hand, down the beach on Long Island.

I couldn't help but admire the wedding band on my finger that was shining brightly in the sunlight.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Fred suddenly said, pulling me out of my daydream.

I gave him a small smile, giving the ring another glance, "Just can't believe that this is it, we're finally married."

He chuckled, pulling me closer to him by the belt loops of my jeans.

"Well, it has been something we've been dreaming off since we first met." Fred reminisced, smiling fondly at the memory.

I giggled, "It was definitely worth the wait."

He smiling, leaning forward and kissing me passionately, "Ya know, if we only eloped when we were eighteen- "

"Molly would've killed the both of us Freddie."

The mischievous glint that made me fall for him in the first place suddenly sparkled in his eyes, "Race you to the water." He suddenly said, leaving me in the dust.

"Hey! Cheater!" I said, running after him.

As expected, he got there first and started splashing water towards me.

"Slowpoke." He teased, sticking his tongue out at me.

I splashed more water in his face, "You had a greater advantage."

We went on like this for hours, the childish side of both of us that never really left coming out to play.

I looked around, not being able to find my husband anywhere, when I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms flung around my waist and pull me into the water.

"Fred!" I yelped, smacking his arm as his laughter filled the air.

We were soaked from head to toe, but we didn't care at all.

We laced our fingers together as we sat on the sand, watching the impending sunset.

Fred lazily rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand, causing me to lean in further into his touch.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." He suddenly said.

I sat up and looked at him, his gaze was still fixed upon the horizon, a million miles away.

"I literally wouldn't be sitting here right now if it weren't for you." He continued.

I placed a hand on his cheek, diverting his attention to me.

"And I wouldn't be complete without you Freddie." I said softy, gently rubbing my thumb over his cheek.

"You've seen me at my best and at my worst. You've stuck with me when the sun shines and even through my darkest days. I would give you the whole world if I could Freddie, but we both know that the world is not mine to give. So, the least that I could do is give you my world. Because you deserve that, and so much more." I said.

He was silent for a few moments before he took my wrist and pulled me in for a kiss.

He rested his hand on the small of my back as he situated me onto his lap, having me straddle him.

What started out as a kiss in the heat of the moment, quickly turned into a passionate make-out session.

We would pause for a breath, but pick up where we left off almost immediately.

"I love you princess, so much." He said, after what seemed like hours.

I giggled, "I love you too, until the end of time."

I leaned down on his chest, admiring the stars that painted the night sky.

Once nightfall has arrived, we decided to head back to our hotel.

"Don't you think it's a bit too early to call it a night princess?" Fred asked, a cheeky smirk gracing his features.

I bit my lip to hide my smile, "Dunno, what did you have in mind?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

He scooped me up bridal style, heading to the bed, "I think it'll be better if I show you instead."