Photo Album | dad!Fred x Reader

Summary: After their daughter finds their old photo album, Fred and Y/N go on a little trip down memory lane.

A/N: Flashbacks are in italics

The sun shined through the windows, waking me up on a lazy Saturday morning.

My husband's grip around my waist tightened as he pulled me closer to him.

I turned around to face him, burying my head into his chest, inhaling the faint scent of cinnamon of his shirt.

"I'll never get tired of waking up next to you." He said, his morning voice making me swoon over him like always.

"Neither will I." I said, almost lulling myself back to sleep when something, or more like a particular someone, had jumped on top of me and Fred.

"Mummy! Daddy! Time to wake up!" Our four-year old daughter's, Elise, excited voice filled the air.

"Already up princess?" Fred joked, lazily opening his eyes to look at his daughter, "It's still early."

"But daddy, the sun is already up so I'm already up." She reasoned with her father, giving him her puppy dog eyes.

I chuckled, "We're up sweetie, we're up."

The two of us sat up as Elise crawled in between us.

"What do you want to have for breakfast princess?" Fred asked, as he placed an arm around my shoulder.

Our daughter thought about it for a moment, "How about some pancakes with whipped cream and chocolate syrup."

Fred and I laughed as he nudged me, "You heard our princess."

I got out of bed as I lifted Elise out of Fred's arms making a small giggle escape from her lips.

"And what the princess wants, the princess gets." I said as I carried our daughter out of the room.

Fred scrambled out of bed, "Hey wait for me!"

"Run." I told Elise, placing her down as the two of us ran to the kitchen.

But Fred still managed to catch up with us, grabbing me by the waist as he caught me and hurriedly scooping Elise up, our laughs echoing across the walls.

"So, you two thought that you could get away from me that easily huh?" He said, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"Maybe?" I said in a playful tone.

Fred chuckled as he leaned forward and connected our lips together.

"Aaaw," Elise cooed as she rested her head on Fred's shoulder, "you and Daddy are so romantic!"

I pulled away from Fred and my daughter, walking over to the kitchen counter, "Well, let's start making some breakfast now. I don't want my princess and my king to starve now do I?"

After breakfast, Fred and I were busy washing the dishes while Elise was playing in the living room.

When were done, Elise suddenly came running to us, holding a brown leather book as she said, "Mummy! Daddy! Look what I found!"

Fred scooped her up, "What's that you got there bub?"

"It's full of pictures of you and Mummy!" She said happily, waving the book slightly.

I gently took the book out of her hands, "It's our photo album Freddie." I said, looking up at my husband with a small smile.

I flipped through, looking back fondly at the days when our main goal was to cause mayhem and mischief throughout the school.

"That's you and daddy and Uncle Georgie!" Elise said excitedly, pointing to a picture that was taken during our second year.