Sparks Fly | F.W. x Reader

Summary: When you're with Fred, sparks fly.

(Author's POV)

They were the most unlikely pair. Nobody would have thought that the most mature, most intelligent, and most level headed student in her year. Would end up with the one of the most immature, most mischievous, and most cheeky people in Hogwarts.

He were a rainstorm, she was a house of cards.

They warned her that he was reckless, and she should be running.

But she didn't care, in a way she was just like him: stubborn.

Since the two of them were practically inseparable, they were almost invincible, they were almost indestructible.

Her wits and bravery combined with his (and his brother's) knack for pranks and interest for chaos. Hogwarts didn't know what hit them.

(Reader's POV)

"Run!" George yelled as we heard Filch's bellows down the hall, our prank had been successful. And now to follow our number one pranking rule: Don't get caught.

"Let's split up!" Fred yelled over the atmosphere of chaos we had just created, Fred grabbed my hand and pulled into the left corridor while George and Lee ran towards the opposite direction.

When we thought that we had already placed a great distance between the "threat", we stopped at a secluded hallway to catch our breath.

Fred and I leaned against the wall, I glanced at the boy next to me. His hair was sticking to his forehead from the perspiration. Droplets of sweat dripping down his neck. Godric, how on earth could someone run a marathon and still look so damn hot.

"Enjoying the view love?" His voice pulled me back to reality as a cheeky smirk grew on his lips.

I avoided his gaze as I felt a blush rise up to my cheeks.

He moved, so he was standing right in front of me.

He placed his right hand on the small of my back while his other cupped my cheek, I held on to his shoulders for balance.

We were so close, close enough for me to hope that he couldn't see what I was thinking off.

His line of vision alternated from my eyes to my lips, he started to slightly lean forward, but a small meow caused up to pull apart.

We turned and saw Mrs. Norris staring right at us, tilting her head to the side as she let out another small meow.

"That's our cue to run, isn't it?" Fred asked.

I nodded, "Definitely." As we started to run before Filch could find us.

"Let's hide here." Fred said as he pulled me into the nearest broom closet.

The space in the closet was so small, that we were almost pressed against each other.

We heard footsteps approaching the closet, Fred and I looked at each other, desperately trying to think of an escape plan.

"I've got one." Fred suddenly said, "But, it's mad and probably the craziest idea I've ever thought of."

"As long as it doesn't get us caught then anything works." I said.

He bit his lip, "I guess it's time to drop everything now." He muttered before leaning forward and connecting our lips together.

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Already deciding that this was the best idea he had ever thought of.