Drunk Ride Home | Muggle!Au

Summary: Feelings are revealed on a drunk ride home

"You guys ready for the party later?" Angelina asked as George draped an arm around her shoulders.

Fred chuckled, "When were we not ready?"

"So, it's decided that Y/N will be driving us home?" George teased.

You looked at him, "Why me?"

"You barely drink, so you're the one sober enough to drive us home." He said.

"Not tonight." You challenged, poking your tongue out at him, "I'll be drinking tonight."

You noticed that Fred had a slightly worried look while George grinned, "I can't wait to see that."

You and Angelina pulled up into Alicia's driveway. Even though the two of you were still outside, you could still hear faint music.

"Are you really sure about drinking?" Angelina asked, looping her arm around yours.

"I am." You answered confidently, "I know it's an impulsive decision. But, I'll be fine."

The two of you then headed inside - to be greeted by both of the twins immediately.

A while into the party, George handed you a red paper cup, "Bottoms up L/N."

You took the cup from him, examining the liquid inside and downing it immediately.

The alcohol burned your throat, but it felt good. You handed the cup to George, "More."

George grinned and obliged.

After you had been handed your fourth or fifth cup, someone took it away from you before you could drink.

"Hey!" You protested, turning around to see Fred holding your cup.

He set the cup down on a table before wrapping an arm around your waist to steady you in your drunken state,

"Come on princess, let's get you home. You're already drunk."

"'M not drunk Freddie." You hiccoughed, leaning against him.

Fred took you to his car, helping you into the passenger seat before getting in and driving.

Leaning back into your seat, you looked at Fred - admiring how handsome he looked with the moonlight shining against his skin.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded, the alcohol still flowing in your system, "Yeah. You just look so handsome."

He grinned, looking at you with an adoring look on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked.

"Because you're beautiful." He answered nonchalantly.

A blush rised up to your cheeks causing you to look out of the window.

"You find me beautiful." You muttered, not knowing that he could hear you.

"I do." Fred said, "I find you very beautiful. And I love you. More than you'll ever know. There's no one I want more than you."

The alcohol had completely left your system during Fred's confession. You turned to look at him with a smile, "You want me."

He looked at you before quickly leaning forward and kissing your forehead, "I want you baby."