Through the Window | F.W. x Reader

Summary: When you need Fred, he'll always be there.

You sat up on your bed, breathing heavily while you were drenched in sweat despite the coolness of the night.

Another nightmare. Another nightmare caused you to wake up like this.

You grabbed a necklace that laid on your bedside table, twirling it around your fingers - contemplating on whether or not you should call your boyfriend.

When Fred had found out about the nightmares, he gave you a necklace that would make an identical one on his side glow when you've rubbed it three times.

Deciding that you, indeed, needed his comfort - you rubbed the pendant three times.

Normally, your boyfriend would've apparated into your room mere minutes, but this time - he didn't.

You shrugged it off, thinking that he was already asleep now.

So, you decided to head over to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

Leaning against the counter and taking a sip,feeling calmer than when you had first woken up.

A faint tapping came from the window in the living room, you put down the glass and went to check it out, gripping your wand tightly.

The window was open and you saw a shadow moving, the person's back turned to you.

Gathering all of the courage you had, you pinned the person to the wall and pointed your wand at their throat.

The moonlight shone on the culprit's face, his ginger hair falling over his hazel brown eyes and lips were slightly parted as he tried to catch his breath.

"Freddie?" You asked in absolute surprise.

Your boyfriend's dreamy smile appeared on his lips, "Hey love."

You let go of him, lowering your wand, "What're you doing here?"

"The necklace," Fred said, "It glowed and I would've come sooner but mum suddenly came over and many questions were asked."

You offered him a small smile, "That's okay Freddie, but why not apparate like a normal person?"

This caused him to laugh, "Now where's the fun in that?"

"So, you find giving me a heart attack fun?" You said, rolling your eyes at him.

"Sorry," he muttered, pressing a kiss to your temple, "You want to cuddle on the couch?"

Pretending to think about the offer, you smiled, "Fine. But, just because you look so comfy and cuddle-able."