The Girl who Cried Wolf | F.W.

TW: Sort of mental health condition, not specified.

A/N: This is based on the song: "The Girl Who Cried Wolf" by 5SOS

It's been a year. It's been a year since you started fighting off the demons inside of you. During your darkest days you thought that Fred would leave, that you would have to start over again.

Whenever you voiced these thoughts out to your boyfriend, he would hold you and comfort you while joking that you are the girl who cried wolf.

He vowed to always stay by your side, no matter what happened. He vowed to never leave you, even if it seemed that you weren't there at all.

You deemed yourself lucky to have Fred by your side in getting you through this tough time. He became your paradise, your source of a great escape. He always managed to bring you back every time and without complaint.

"Congratulations princess." Fred greeted with a kiss on your cheek, freshly home from working at the shop.

You contentedly sighed, leaning back in your chair, "It's been a rough year, but we made it through."

"You darling." Fred corrected, sitting down next to you, "It's all you darling. I'm so proud of you."

Giving him a smile, you said, "I wouldn't have done it without you though."

"You were the endless lost paradise inside of a tragedy." You continued, "In the castle facade of make believe you were the one with truth spelt out in your eyes, reaching out to me."

"If you weren't by my side, if you didn't stay - I didn't know what would've happened or where would I would've ended. If I would've been able to run towards the great escape or I would've called it quits and started over again." You admitted, "So thank you. For always being there, no matter how tough it was and even if everyone else would've given up on me."

Fred smiled, pressing a kiss to your forehead, "No need to thank me love, it's the least I could do for my girl."

"Besides, I was right - you are the girl who cried wolf." He joked, making you laugh as you playfully swatted his arm.