He's a Simp | F.W. x Reader

Summary: Fred is a simp when it comes to Hogwart's most popular girl: Y/N L/N

A/N: This is absolutely the first time that I wrote the whole fic through Fred's POV.

(Fred’s POV)

“Finally!” George said as he hopped off the couch, stretching a bit, “What took you forever? I’m starving.”

I rolled my eyes at him, flipping him off, “Don’t be overdramatic. I only took five minutes.”

George scoffed, “Whatever, let’s go. I’m hungry.”

The two of us then headed down to the Great Hall then we sat down next to Ginny.

“What took you two so long?” She asked as she took a bite out of her toast.

“Oh nothing.” George said, filling his cup with pumpkin juice, “Fred just wanted to make sure that he looked good for his favorite girl.”

I felt my cheeks heat, “I did not!”

“Yes, you did!”

“I did not!”

“Yes, you did!”

“I did not!”

“Can we at least eat breakfast first before you two argue?” Ron said impatiently, cutting off the argument.

“Who’s Fred’s favorite girl anyway?” Harry asked.

Hermione looked at him, “You seriously don’t know?”

Harry shook his head.

“His favorite girl is none other than Y/N L/N.” George said, teasingly nudging my shoulder.

Harry still looked confused, “Who?”

“Miss Popular!” Ron said through a mouthful of food.

“She’s the most intelligent.” Hermione said.

“The kindest, the sweetest, the prettiest, the hottest, the sexiest and the most amazing person in school.” I said, smiling dreamily.

“Aaw.” Ginny cooed, “Look at that, Freddie’s in love.”

George chuckled, “In love? He’s whipped for her. He’s basically a simp!”

“And, here she comes now.” Hermione said with a small smile.

As if on cue, Y/N came in with Angelina and Alicia.

At that moment, the world seemed to fall into slow motion, the way her eyes seemed to almost disappear behind her smile. Her laugh was a tune that came straight from heaven.

I wondered what it would be like if I made her laugh, if I was the cause of her laughter.

I wondered, as I always did, what it would be like to hold her, hug her, kiss her, love her so freely and openly to show the whole world how lucky I am to have her in my life. To call her mine.

I felt Ginny gently tap my chin, “Fred, you’re obviously gaping at her and you’re literally drooling.”

I could feel the blush rising up to my cheeks as I wiped the spit off my chin.