Kiss Drunk, Confess Sober | Best Friend's Brother!F.W.

Summary: After sharing a drunk kiss at the party, feelings were finally confessed

Warning/s: Drinking

You had a crush on the older Weasley twin for as long as you could remember.

You first met Fred Weasley during your first year at Hogwarts.

Ron, Harry, Hermione and you were heading back to the common room, having just finished one of your classes. You and Hermione were discussing the twelve foot essay that Professor Flitwick had just given you while Ron and Harry were talking about Quidditch.

You suddenly felt a sticky and wet substance cover you from head to toe, the trio gasped in shock while another ginger male came into your vision.

"Oh Godric, I am so sorry." You looked up and saw one of Ron's older brothers - Fred, "The prank wasn't meant for you. I swear! The knot accidentally came loose the same moment you were in the same spot. I am really sorry."

A guilty look was very seldom seen on Fred Weasley's face, even his brother was shocked into silence.

Everyone that had witnessed the incident was watching the two of you silently, as if they were witnessing the climax of their most awaited show.

You smiled, before starting to laugh so hard that your stomach started to hurt, causing Fred to grin.

"It's okay." You said, picking some of the slime off your hair, "It's actually kind of great."

"You think so?" The older twin asked, giving you a small smile.

"Yeah." You said, "It's absolutely brilliant."

Ever since then, you had an incredible infatuation with the older Weasley twin.

But you knew that he only saw you as a sister. That you were only his brother's best friend.

Ron knew about how head over heels in love you were with his brother, it endeared him and disgusted him at the same time.

"You know that he feels the same way towards you, right?" Ron said casually, as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

You rolled your eyes at him, "Sometimes I think you do this on purpose."

"Do what on purpose?" He asked, taking a bite of the pumpkin pastry that Harry had just handed him.

"Tease me!" You said, heaving a sigh when he looked at you, puzzled.

"It's obvious that your brother will never see me in that way."

"As a girlfriend?"

"Do you need me to spell it out for you?"

This made Ron laugh, "No need. I get the point. But, believe me, I'm his brother - so I know this stuff."

"You could be wrong." You said.

He shrugged, giving you a small smile, "I could. But, I could also be right."

Playfully rolling your eyes at him, you said, "Just eat your pastry."

"Potter caught the snitch! Gryffindors wins!" Lee's commentation boomed throughout the Quidditch Pitch as Harry had managed to lead his team into another victory.

You were making your way through the crowd to extend your congratulations to Fred when someone suddenly hoisted you up in the air and spun you around.