Miss Americana and Her London Boy | Muggle!Au, x American Reader

Summary: Y/N goes on a vacation in London to find experience, adventure and memories. But after she meets Fred Weasley, a London Boy. She heads home with not only the experience and the memories, but also love.

It all started in a café in London.

You had gone on a vacation in London to do a little sightseeing and also to cross another thing off your bucket list.

You entered the café that my friend had recommended to you, ordering a peppermint mocha.

On your way out, you accidentally bumped into someone, the coffee only missing you by the skin of your teeth.

"Oh Merlin, I am so sorry." The man who bumped into you suddenly apologized, his British accent ringing clearly through his voice.

You looked up to get a better look at him, his ginger hair was windswept as if he had just gotten back from the beach. His eyes sparkling in the sunlight. A small, apologetic smile on his lips.

"No, it's fine." You said, "I was the one who was looking where I was going."

He smiled, shaking his head, "Nonsense love. I almost spilled my coffee on you."

You laughed, "If we keep on going on like this, we'll never finish. So, let's just call it quits."

He chuckled, "Whatever you say love." He then offered his free hand, "I'm Fred by the way. Fred Weasley."

You smiled, taking his hand and shaking it slightly, "I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"American?" He asked, as the two of you walked down the avenue together.

You chuckled, "The accent gave it away, didn't it?"

Fred took a sip of his coffee as he replied with a small laugh, "A little bit."

"So, where do you live in the States?" He asked.
"New York." You simply stated

He smiled, running a hand through his hair, "It must be a blast. Living in the Big Apple."

You laughed, placing my free hand in the pocket of my jeans, "Most of the time. I did come here to have a vacation."

"So, how long are you staying in London for." He asked.

You shrugged, "About a month."

"A month?" He asked in disbelief, "You're staying here, on a vacation, for a month?"

You laughed, "Why not? I have been dreaming of this vacation ever since I was five. So, I decided to just make the most of it."

Fred shrugged, a small smile adorning his handsome features, "That makes sense."

You stopped at the beach where you were
supposed to meet your friend. You turned to Fred, "Well, I better go now. It's been nice having a little chat with you."

"My pleasure." He said, taking out a pen and a piece of paper from his pocket as he scribbled something down on it.

"Here's my number." He explained as he handed you the piece of paper, "Just in case you want somebody to show you around or you just need someone to talk to. Give me a call and I'll be there in a jiffy."

You smiled, gently taking the piece of paper from him, "Thanks Fred. I'll see you around?"

He took your free hand, raising it up to his lips as he kissed along your knuckles, "You'll surely will." He said with a small wink before walking away.

"Who was that?" Your friend, Claudeth, asked as you walked towards her.

You gave her a look of confusion, "Who's who?"

She rolled her eyes at you, "The cute guy you who was talking to you just now."