Isn't it Obvious? | F.W. x Reader

Summary: Y/N and Fred are too oblivious to the fact that they are lovesick puppies just chasing each other around. So, Ginny and George decide to take matters into their own hands.

When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

The lyrics blasted over the speakers Hermione had managed to smuggle into the Gryffindor common room. It was around easter and most of the residents of the Gryffindor tower had gone home for the holidays. Leaving Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, the twins and I at Hogwarts.

It was currently a Saturday evening; the clock had just struck seven. Since we were the only ones left, we could party as late as we want.

"Who knew Hermione Granger knew how to do something like smuggling a muggle speaker into Hogwarts." Ginny said with a small laugh, taking a sip from her cup.

I laughed, "I know right. I was quite surprised when I saw her taking out the speaker from her bag."

"Hey!" Hermione complained, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink due to the alcohol, "You two say it like it's a bad thing."

"Hey," Ginny suddenly said, nudging my shoulder lightly, "Someone's checking you out."

I glanced over at the direction she was nodding to, Fred, one of my best friends, shot me a wink when our eyes locked with each other.

I looked away immediately, taking another drink of Firewhiskey, the intensity of the alcohol slightly burning my throat.

"No, he's not." I said, causing the youngest Weasley to roll her eyes at me.

"Seriously Y/N, you're smart enough to be in Ravenclaw but you can be so daft sometimes." She said.

"What do you mean Ginny? What am I daft about?" I asked.

Hermione gave an exasperated sigh, "Honestly, it's so bloody obvious. Even Ron knows about it. And that's saying something."

"Knows about what?" I said, now more confused than ever.

"That you and Fred are practically like lovesick puppies with the way you're head over heels in love with each other." Ginny stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I laughed, swiftly taking the red cup from Ginny, "I think you've already had too much to drink."

She snatched the cup from my hand, "I did not have too much to drink. You just don't want to accept the fact that Fred actually feels the same love as you do."

I sighed, "Ginny, why in the name of Merlin would he fall for me. When they are so many other girls that are so much better than me."

Hermione smacked me the back of my head as she gave a drunken smile, "That's because he wants you dummy. How many times do we have to tell you that?"

Ginny and I exchanged a look, "She's drunk, isn't she?"

The redhead gave a small laugh, "She is." She said as she gently took the cup from Hermione's hands.

"But Hermione's not lying you know." She said as we lugged Hermione up the stairs to her dorm, "That Fred likes you."

I sighed, "Ginny. I won't deny that your brother is handsome and hot as hell. But Fred, maybe my best friend, but he can get any other girl that I know and bet is prettier and better than me."

Ginny scoffed as we plopped Hermione down on her bed, "Both of you are just too stubborn for your own good."