Ticklish | Modern!Au

Summary: After bonding over a horror movie, Fred finds out that his girlfriend is quite ticklish

Warning/s: mentions of a horror movie, mentions of a jump scare, mentions of dinner

I walked through the airport, lugging my suitcase behind me as I made my way to the exit.

I had just gotten back from our family reunion in California, and I was about to head back to my apartment.

My phone then started ringing and I smiled when I saw my boyfriend's name on the caller id.

"Hey Freddie." I greeted, feeling the wind blow on my face as I stepped onto the busy street outside the airport.

"How's your flight?" He asked.

"It was great." I said, "I am actually heading back to the apartment now."

"If I were you sweetheart," Fred started to say, "I wouldn't hail a cab."

I furrowed my brows, "Then, how will I get home?"

"Look behind you." He answered, a grin evident in his voice.

So, I did what he told me to do and when I did, I saw him standing behind me.

"Freddie!" I exclaimed, letting go of my luggage as I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He smiled, kissing the top of my head, "Hello sweetheart."

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to get me from the airport?" I asked, smiling up at him.

He chuckled, running his fingers through my hair, "Well, that's why it's called a surprise."

Fred then took my luggage as he offered his arm, "Let's apparate home now, shall we love?"

I giggled, looping my arm around his, "We shall."

Once we were sure that no muggles were in sight, Fred brought out his wand and suddenly the world spun around in a circle as we were slowly lifted off the ground.

We landed in our shared apartment, feeling a little bit dizzy as I sat down on the couch, waiting for the world to stop spinning and the three distorted shapes of my boyfriend, finally blending back into the one I loved.

I then stood up to bring my bags to the bedroom and unpack everything, but Fred started to protest.

"Hey, hey, what do you think you're doing?" He said while gently pushing me back on the couch.

I raised a brow at him, "I'm going to unpack my things. What do you expect me to do?"

"I expect you to rest. You've just gotten back from your flight, so let me do it for you." He said.

I pouted, "But Freddie- "

He pressed his index finger to my lips, shushing me immediately, "I missed you. Let me take care of you."

With another wave of his wand, a book and a cup of tea flew onto the coffee table in front of me, "You relax." He insisted, dragging my bags to our bedroom, "Just give me a call if you need anything."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him before picking up the book and started to read.

Once Fred has finished unpacking my stuff for me and I had finally convinced him that I've had enough rest.

I was currently in the kitchen, cooking up dinner for Fred and I.

I tensed up when somebody wrapped their arms around my waist, but I relaxed immediately as soon as I realized that somebody was my dork of a boyfriend.

"Hello baby." He said with a small smile, nudging my cheek with his nose as he started trailing soft kisses on my jaw and neck.

"Looks like somebody missed me." I teased.

Fred hummed, "I missed you more than you know, had half the mind to fly over to California myself."

I giggled, turning around in his arms to face him as I pressed a kiss on his lips, "I missed you too."

He leaned forward and reunited our lips, lifting me up on the counter as he inserted his tongue into my mouth.

"Fred." I tried to say as we pulled apart, Fred starting to attack my neck with open-mouthed kisses, sucking and biting on my sweet spot.

"Freddie." I tried again, pushing him away gently.

"What?" He whined, jutting his bottom lip out in a pout.

I laughed at his childish antics, "Freddie, the food's gonna burn if we don't stop now. We can always continue this later." I said, kissing his pout,

Fred leaned against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest and huffed, "Fine."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, switching off the stove as we started to eat dinner.

This time, the two of us sat in front of the muggle TV while we watched IT.

Did Fred put on a horror movie on purpose? Yes.

Why did he do that? To scare the living hell out of me.

Why would he want to scare the living hell out of me? So that he has an excuse to cuddle with me.

I swear to Merlin, this man is a clingier than a toddler on the first day of preschool.

I almost screamed as I buried my head into my boyfriend's chest when a last-minute jump scare came at the end of the movie.

"Aw." Fred cooed teasingly, "Is my princess scared?"

I hit him on the chest, "It's your fault. You were the one who put on a horror movie."

His chest vibrated as he let out a laugh, "Okay, fine, I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes at him as I stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom."

The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, I felt something different while I headed back to the living room.

"Freddie?" I called out when I noticed the silence in the room.

No answer.

"Freddie?" I called again, but still no answer.

My heart pounding in my chest, I peaked into the living room, seeing that it was empty.

I suddenly felt two hands grab my shoulders, causing me to scream and hit my back against the doorframe, trying to get away from whoever it was a fast as I could.

"Fred!" I chastised as I saw him on the floor, basically in hysterics.

'It's not funny." I said, plopping down on the couch as I glared at him, "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Fred picked himself up from the floor, still recovering from his laughing fit, "I'm sorry."

I didn't spare a glance at him even though he sat beside me, putting an arm around my shoulder, "You scared me, Freddie."

He looked at me with doe eyes, "I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me."

I looked at him for a second and preceded to say nothing.

He playfully rolled his eye before he started peppering kisses all over my face, "Fred! Stop!" I said through laughter, "It tickles."

A smirk appeared on his lips, "Oh yeah, all the reason to continue then."

"Fred!" I shrieked as his kisses continued to tickle me.

"See?" He said, "You can't stay mad at me for long."