Chapter 4

AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ!

Okay, I know you guys don't want to keep getting bugged with this but I need to say it so that you guys don't get surprised. This book is going to get dark at some points, there will be self-harm, suicidal thoughts/attempts, abuse and etc. I get new ideas every day and some make the book get darker so if you have been through stuff like that and feel like you'll get triggered, please do not read. If you think you can take it and end up actually getting triggered, please stop reading or come talk to me in my messages to let it out, I'm always here to talk:) Thank you, enjoy my loves.

( I recommend maybe getting a snack before reading and keeping a water bottle near you in case you get thirsty:) )

Nia's POV...

I was speechless as I walked out of the hallway leading into Mr. Rivera's office, blinking back the tears that formed out of humiliation when he insulted me terribly. There was a difference between that stranger playing around and sticking money in my top and yanking the top down to embarrass me in front of everybody sitting around the stage.

I decided to ignore Mr. Rivera's words, he was wrong.

I walked into the dressing rooms to get a drink of water and calm myself down when Kara walked in.

"Some guy who saw you dancing on stage wants a private room, missy," She smirked.

"What? Me?" Why me? I was the least capable worker here to make a guy enjoy a private room with me.

"Yes, you! Now get your ass out of here and into private room number three, your man's waiting for you." She winked as I threw the middle finger up at her and walked out.

I was nervous going into the room but was already feeling comfortable enough in this atmosphere after seeing how quickly the security move. After walking by a few rooms I reached room number three and walked right in.

Callum's POV...

After Nia left I poured myself a glass of scotch, deep in thought about how badly I would've liked to put her in her place, grabbed her by her hair and thrown her over my knee, spanking that attitude right out of her.

But as badly as I would've liked to see her tear-stained face, crying because of the pain I had put her through, I couldn't yet, it wasn't the right time.

When I saw what that man had done to her, walked right up and had the balls to touch what's mine and humiliate her like that, my blood boiled. So I did with him what I do to every other little boy that comes around thinking they're the shit. I killed him.

But what made me angrier than the fact that he touched her, was that she let him. It was obvious she wanted it and lied straight to my face about it.

I looked over the security cameras as I took a gulp of my drink, swallowing the bitter taste and feeling it burn my throat when I came across one of the cameras showing Nia.

She was with a man. Sitting on his goddamn lap.

Oh, you bad, bad girl.

She thought she was fucking smart, she was so pissed that I called her out that she wanted to make me even angrier by disrespecting me like that.

I called security and told them to escort the man out and tell Nia to stay there. She obeyed.

I headed down to the private room she was in, my patience running very thin with that damn girl. She's getting in my fucking head and I don't like it. She thinks she can mess with me, I despise it.

The second I saw her, I couldn't control myself.

Nia's POV...

I am terrified.