Chapter 26

My legs ached as I shifted in my sleep, the sudden urge to pee making me groan. I stood up and hissed, rubbing my inner thighs to ease the fiery shots of pain it felt with every single movement.

"Fuck." I mumbled, slowly setting myself down to sit on the toilet, letting out a sigh when my butt finally made contact with the cold plastic.

As I made my way back to bed, I smiled at the sight of Callum sleeping. The blanket covered his legs, leaving his abs and chest on full view, contracting with every move he made while his face rested peacefully.

He turned to my side, confusion lacing his movements when I wasn't there to pull up against his chest. His hand patted around more frantically, I rushed to my side and gave him my hand. He calmed down, letting out a relieved breath then let himself rest once again.

I slowly pushed him onto his back, climbed onto him and kissed his neck. When I reached his stomach, his abs flexed from the ticklish feeling of my hot breath and fingers fanning over them slowly.

Slightly moving the blanket lower, I was surprised to see he was already hard. I held him in my hands, slowly jerking his dick while tired groans left his mouth. When I licked his tip, he shifted, moving his head to my side of the bed then switched his gaze down to me, confused.

"I wanna play." I smiled, licking him up and down seductively. He smirked and nodded, allowing me to keep licking.

When I took his whole length into my mouth, a tired moan left his mouth, making heat fly to my pussy immediately as my hand made its way down to gently rub against my clit.

"Oh, fuck." His voice rasped, deeper than usual.

I moaned onto his dick, forcing myself to deepthroat it again and again until I felt him release into my mouth, his hot come making its way down my throat.

He pulled my head up by my hair and pushed my head towards his, kissing me while his tip pressed against my pussy, teasing it as he slowly rubbed it against me.

"You want my cock inside you, hm?" He muttered against my lips.

"Yes, please." I sighed, grinding against him.

"Please, what?" He made his way down to my neck, kissing every inch as he adjusted his dick, lining it up with my entrance.

"Please, sir."

A loud moan came out of me when he flipped us over and plunged into me in one, quick motion, sending me into an immediate orgasm as he hit the perfect spot over and over again, thrusting in and out of me faster and faster.

"Fuck me," I whined, holding onto the pillows surrounding me with a deathly tight grip.

His hand wrapped around my throat, holding me still while his thrusts became harder and shorter. My legs shook when he pushed them up, hitting deeper inside me.

He slowed down just before I came, I groaned in frustration.

"Look down, baby." I looked down, watching as the tip of his cock made an imprint from the inside of my stomach when he fucked me at a certain angle. The sight of it appearing and disappearing along with the pressure it caused against my clit threw me into an immediate orgasm, my legs shaking as he kept on moving inside me.

He leaned down, giving me a deep, sloppy kiss before pulling out and releasing on my stomach.

My clit throbbed from how tired out it was. He picked me up and walked us over to the shower to clean us off, grabbing my bar of soap and washing my body thoroughly while giving me kisses all over.

When we finished, he brought me back into bed, putting me to sleep by massaging my legs while kissing my neck.

"I love you."