Chapter 18

CALLUMS NEW OUTFIT

CALLUMS NEW OUTFIT. (since you guys loved to bully him so much smh)

An hour drive later, I looked out of the tinted windows where a club stood surrounded with people wanting to get in.

"Who owns this place? Is it another one of your clubs Callum?" Kara asked, peeking out alongside me.

"No, it's our business partners club. But we're only here to get them to sign a contract, then we're leaving, alright?" He gave her a stern look to which she rolled her eyes.

"Sir, yes sir!" She mocked in a deep voice, saluting him.

I let out a laugh, accepting Callum's hand while stepping out of the car behind him. We walked side by side to the entrance, passing by people who were standing in a long line to get inside.

"Callum Rivera and Jordan Cash." Callum said to the bodyguard who looked down at his clipboard. With a nod, he let us pass through the doorway. Inside was a two level club, on the first floor people sat at poker tables gambling their money away, pool tables, slot machines filled up by rich looking men and women cheering and hollering every time they'd win something.

"We're going upstairs, come on." When we got to the stairs he let me go first, keeping his grip tight on my hand the whole way.

"You and Nia stay at the bar, don't talk to anyone and try not to draw attention to yourselves while we're gone. We'll be in that room." Jordan explained to Kara, who nodded before giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Can I get a drink?" I turned to Callum, he looked down at me and shook his head.

"You remember what happened last time. No drinking for either of you tonight." He said, going to kiss the top of my head. I turned away, annoyed.

"Nia." He warned, I ignored him. He turned my chair back around to face him before grabbing my chin and making me look up at him.

I glared while he stared down with an amused look.

"You look cute when you're mad, baby." The nerves in my stomach erupted with butterflies, my face grew red and flushed until he suddenly grabbed onto my neck and forced me up to his level.

"But that doesn't mean you can disrespect me, alright? Don't be a brat or you'll face the consequences." He reminded me. I nodded, dropping the glare on my face.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl." He praised, giving me a peck on the lips before letting me sit back down comfortably, "One drink."

I smiled, turning to Kara when he and Jordan walked away.

"He's really trying now, Nia." She said, watching as they entered the private room.

"I know. I love that he's trying, but I can't help but feel like he's still keeping stuff from me. Not just personal stuff but stuff I, as his girlfriend, should know." I shrugged.