Chapter 21

Soon after Kara's little confrontation with the waitress, our drinks were brought out. We girls conversed with one another while the boys talked about business, like always.

We ordered our food and were in the middle of eating when someone said Callum's name. I looked over at the same tall, blonde girl that had talked to him at that party.

When he said that I was just a girl he picked up from the club.

Everyone's attention was set on her as she walked up to him and went to kiss his cheek. He moved away, just nodding at her as a greeting, she looked at him shocked.

Clearing her throat, she brushed it off, "How are you, Callum? Jordan? I see you're still hanging out with these girls. How are you, hon?"

Kara let out a sarcastic laugh, "I was good, not so much anymore if I'm being honest."

"Oh, that's too bad," The girl brushed Kara off and turned back to Callum. "How've you been since our last meeting? You know, when we shared that hot kiss by the bathrooms when I stole you away?"

Kiss? Them? Shared? Kiss? Callum?

An uneasy laugh forced itself out of my mouth, "Kiss? Callum, what kiss?"

He looked. over at me and opened his mouth to answer when she cut him off, "Oh you don't need to know about the details honey, just know that he knows what he's doing."

I looked back to him, he opened his mouth again but once again this random blonde girl whose name I didn't even know cut him off, "Well, I should be going. Wouldn't want to impose, see you guys later."

A smirk crawled its way onto her face as she walked away.

Deep breaths.

"You kissed her?" I turned back to him, his eyes glued onto the back of that girl like he had murder on his mind. His fist tightened, releasing the veins in his arm.

"I asked you a question, Callum. Did you kiss her?"

"Yeah, I did."

"So when I asked you if anything happened that night, you lied to me? Again, you lied to me again?" I confirmed.

He nodded. I scoffed, sitting back in my seat.

Everyone's eyes were on me, waiting to see what I would do. Jordan and Kara switched their eyes back and forth between us, Kara held onto my hand and pulled me up.

"Grab your coat, you too Jasmine." She ordered, we quickly got our stuff together.

"Let's go." She walked over to the other side of the table and kissed Jordan, who happily let her take us, unlike Callum and Sin.

He stood up and grabbed my hand, holding me in place. "Baby-"

"Don't fucking touch me." I seethed, shoving him away from me. He backed away, clenching his jaw and fists to keep his obvious anger inside.

"Oh, you didn't like that? What are you gonna do, sir? Choke me?" I squinted my eyes, watching him.

He poked his tongue to the inside of his cheek and scoffed, throwing his hands up in surrender.

"That's what I thought," I threw him the finger before grabbing Jasmine, who was in the middle of arguing with Sin and followed Kara out.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Club. Let's give those little boys something to be mad about." She smiled mischievously.

"Oh, I'm not allowed to drink if Sin isn't with me," Jasmine spoke up.